Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elle Betrayed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Elle Betrayed Left_bar_bleue2/2Elle Betrayed Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Elle Betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Elle Betrayed   Elle Betrayed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 am

Elle Betrayed
Let down by her loved ones, Elle considers leaving Erinsborough

A shock betrayal and a life-changing offer see long-time Ramsay Street resident Elle at a major crossroads this week. The drama unfolds when Elle (Pippa Black) discovers several thousand dollars missing from her bank account. And the young journalist has no doubt who stole her money when she learns the cash has been deposited into the account of Donna's long-lost brother, James (Tim Ross). But Elle is devastated when James turns out not to be guilty. Instead, Elle's charge, Donna (Margot Robbie), gave the money to the teen she believes is her half-brother. "Elle can't believe it when she gets to the bottom of the mystery," Pippa says. "She's stunned that Donna is capable of doing something like this. Elle took Donna into her home and has been her parental guardian for a long time now. But Donna's been so desperate to find her real family that she doesn't understand that not only is she being taken for a ride by James, but has betrayed the person who's been there for her the most. Elle's really been a rock for her."

Devastated by Donna's treachery, Elle questions whether Erinsborough is the place for her in the long-term. "Elle's very loyal, so the threat of losing Donna, who she sees as family, becomes very real," Pippa continues. "Elle's so hurt by what happened." And her doubts about staying in town only intensify once she realises the likelihood of a reconciliation with Lucas (Scott Major) is more remote than ever. "Elle's very upset by this," Pippa reveals. "She really does want Lucas back. She loves him, but they're both very stubborn and just can't seem to sort things out. He's also going through his own issues at the moment," she adds. "He's trying to deal with his gambling addiction and wants to focus on that rather than dragging Elle back into a relationship that could well go downhill again."

Deciding she needs the challenge of a new job, Elle is stunned to receive a job offer from the New York Chronicle. But before she can decide whether to accept, James's true agenda is revealed, shocking Elle and Donna to the core. "What happens with James makes Elle wonder even more if she should take the overseas job," Pippa previews. Will Elle cut ties with her loved ones and embark on an adventure in the Big Apple?
Back to top Go down
mrshuu

Elle Betrayed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elle Betrayed   Elle Betrayed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Listen now
Dance to the beat
I want to move to Ramsay Street.

To talk with Paul
& dance in the hall.
I know for sure Id have a ball

credit union vs bank auto loan
business debt consolidation
Back to top Go down

Elle Betrayed
Page 1 of 1