Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pippa Black to Leave :(

Go down 
+2
Faye
fabfriend7
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Pippa Black to Leave :( Left_bar_bleue2/2Pippa Black to Leave :( Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Pippa Black to Leave :( Empty
PostSubject: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:08 pm

LOGIE nominee Pippa Black (left) is the latest star to be saying goodbye to Ramsay St and the cast and crew of Neighbours.
Black, who plays Lucinda ``Elle'' Robinson on the long-running soap, was hailed as one of the show's brightest young stars and received a Most Popular New Female Talent nomination at the 2006 Logie Awards.
Executive producer Susan Bower said Black was a ``wonderful actress'' and a ``beautiful person''.
``We've anticipated that Pip would want to spread her wings and have been incredibly privileged to have had her with us for the past three years,'' Bower said.
Black's departure comes hot on the heels of co-star Brett Tucker who is leaving the show to act in the US.
Bower said it was ``coincidental'' that Tucker and Black were leaving the show at the same time and said it was common for young actors to want to take their careers further overseas.
``People naturally want to explore new opportunities and actors are the same, both are heading overseas,'' Bower said.
She said casting for new male and female actors had begun.

http://neighbours.com.au/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=104801&tstart=0

ITS NOTT FAIR!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you, didn't they say she was leaving last year and then they changed their minds?

If she does leave, I honestly think I'll stop watching! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Pippa Black to Leave :( Left_bar_bleue2/2Pippa Black to Leave :( Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm

That was exactly my reaction...
Its not fair!

Seems Elle and Lucas wont get a happily ever after Sad Sad

Brett Tucker (Dan) is leaving aswell
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 pm

I suppose there's a chance Lucas & Elle will leave together...? affraid WHAT IF SHE DIES???????!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 pm

It doesnt mention Scott Leaving Crying or Very sad Sad Neutral

I knw if they kill her ... I will kill them! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:49 pm

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shes my favorite character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 am

aww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:14 pm

I don't know if i'll watch neighbours again she was like the Danielle in eastenders to me the main reason i watch it.
although i like Donna and a few others but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Same here
When she leaves i will only really be watching for the likes of Lucas and Donna
Thoif Margot or Scott Leave then neighbours has lost a viewer.
As alot of people are saying this has been like the worst neighbours news in years
Xxxx
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Another 'Neighbours' star quits

Saturday, June 20 2009, 11:16 BST
By Darren Rowe, Soaps Reporter

Neighbours actress Pippa Black is the latest star to quit the iconic Australian series, reports the Herald Sun.

Last year, the 26-year-old star announced her intentions to leave the series before later signing an extension on her contract.

Speaking of Black's decision to leave, Neighbours executive producer Susan Bower said: "We've anticipated that Pip would want to spread her wings and have been incredibly privileged to have had her with us for the past three years."

Bower added that Black plans to head overseas once she has finished filming with the soap.

Earlier this week, Brett Tucker announced that he was also quitting the series to pursue a career in the US.

"People naturally want to explore new opportunities and actors are the same, both are heading overseas," Bower said.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:37 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:09 am

its only on though ! is it true or not i hope not ):
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:58 am

it is true
otherwise Susan wouldnt have made a statemnet Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:00 am

nooooooooo
No No No No No

How old is Pippa?
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 am

well she was born in 1982
So that would make her 27 i think Question
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 am

According to wikipedia she's 26-27 but she's about 22 in the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 am

She looks pretty young for her age Surprised
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 am

yea
she is absolutely Stunning Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 am

Best character in it then its Donna
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 am

There's an american actress named Kristen Bell who has been playing 17 yr olds for the past 10 years lol!

Pippa Black to Leave :( Kristen-bell-as-veronica-sawyer
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 am

Yea
I love Donna
She is like a mini Elle Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 am

Faye wrote:
There's an american actress named Kristen Bell who has been playing 17 yr olds for the past 10 years lol!

That would be really hard.

Robert Pattinson has to look 17 for 4 years so he can film the whole twilight series
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:09 am

Oh yeah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 am

fabfriend7 wrote:
Faye wrote:

That would be really hard.

Robert Pattinson has to look 17 for 4 years so he can film the whole twilight series

I dont think he looks 17 in the first movie he looks more 20-ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Black to Leave :(   Pippa Black to Leave :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pippa Black to Leave :(
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next