Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Return?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Possible Return? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Return?   Possible Return? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:22 am

Ritchie coy on 'Home and Away' return

Kate Ritchie has refused to confirm or deny reports that she could one day return to Home and Away.

The 30-year-old, who starred as Summer Bay local Sally Fletcher for 20 years before deciding to quit the series in 2007, remained coy about a possible comeback when quizzed by TV Week.

"Oh look, I don't know," she said. "They didn't off her, so I guess it depends if they need a hand running the caravan park.

"She might be back, but not at this stage. She's having too good a time in Thailand, isn't she?"

Recently, Ritchie made a critically acclaimed return to Australian television screens as Judi Kane, the wife of slain 1970s standover Les Kane, in the second series of underworld crime drama Underbelly.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a155506/ritchie-coy-on-home-and-away-return.html
Back to top Go down

Possible Return?
Page 1 of 1