Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Sad Some people are such dicks!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:15 pm

I know Mad
I found a video of Headlong on youtube, it has a bit of dialouge before it though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEjc4KFZ49I
Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Lol thanks!
I love how she has a Scottish accent in the dialogue, but not in the actual songs! Razz Razz
When I saw WWRY in Manchester, Meat was Australian Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Did you see the tour? And was Meat played by that girl off Britannia High?
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see WWRY! I'll try and catch it in the summer I think Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Yeah but I don't remember who was playing Meat!
The story's a bit rubbish and some of the acting was a bit dodgy, but the songs were fantastic (especially Bohemian Rhapsody)!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:23 am

I saw WWRY yesterday Very Happy It was a late birthday present Razz It was amazing! I couldn't stop thinking of Kerry in it though Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:57 am

Razz Did you see it in Manchester or London?
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:39 pm

London, was amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Here's an interview that Kerry did very recently with the guardian:http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/2009/may/28/wicked-kerry-ellis-great-british-songbook
The photo at the top's dead sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Who do you guys like better Samantha Janus or Kerry Ellis?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:01 pm

That's really hard! Um... probably Kerry though Sam is also amazing!! It's just that Kerry's voice is impossibly amazing...

It's very hard to judge though as Kerry was doing the same thing every night for three years in live theatre, all she's ever really done is live theatre whilst Sam's performance is completly different every time we see her as she has a different script etc... The decision would probably be easier if we saw Kerry in a TV series. I would probably still go with Kerry though! Razz

There's a couple of other actresses that I'm kinda obsessed with, Kristen Bell (Heroes, Veronica Mars)The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 Kristen-bell,
Keeley Hawes (Spooks, Ashes to Ashes) The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 10045723
and Christina Cole (Hex, Sold) The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 Christina_cole_McLaren1
I've just realised that all of my fave actresses are, or have been blonde! Ooh there's Dianne Pilkington too (she plays Galinda in Wicked) and she's brunette!The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 DW_greatest_musical_0476
Sorry for the enormous images!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:10 pm

^ DIANNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eastendersranddfan wrote:
Who do you guys like better Samantha Janus or Kerry Ellis?
That's actually reeeeeeeeeeally hard and I can't decide, coz I love them both Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 am

Charlotteee wrote:
^ DIANNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 am

There's a new Kerry interview Very Happy
http://www.celebrityradio.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=683
Before the interview people got to post questions to ask her, and the one where he asks about going back to We Will Rock You is mine!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Kerry for Scara!!!
That was such a long interview! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 am

My eleven year old cousin's just told me that she had to write a 'ten reasons why I love...' in school today. I am very pleased to say that she choose to write about Kerry Razz
Here they are:
1- Her amazing voice!
2- Her stage presence
3- Her real laugh is a cackle!
4- Her hair is brilliant
5- She's been in my three favourite shows (Wicked, Les Mis and My Fair Lady)
6- She says cute things like 'scribble' instead of autograph
7- When she told Ollie to throw her hairpins at those stupid fangirls in the front row!
8- I met her and she was really nice!
9- Her producer's Brian May
10- She has the same birthday as me!

I have to say that I agree with all of those things! Well, not the birthday bit, I was born in January! Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Awww that's so sweet! I have to agree with all of them apart from the birthday one too, but her birthday is 13 days before mine Razz
I'm seeing her in 2 weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 pm

That's not fair!!!! God I wish I lived closer to London! I'm there a week later though as I've got free tickets to see Take That!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:28 am

Ooh I've just heard that Kerry's singing a Take That song! I bet it'll be Rule the World Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm really annoyed, coz most of my friends are going either tomorrow or Sunday, and I still have to wait til Thursday Sad But I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

At least you get to see it at all!!!!!!
I'm sssssssoooooooo hoping she tours it!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Helloooooo! I can't think of anything to write, I'm just following orders!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm

lol

didnt think you actually wud haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Razz Razz Razz That's how bored I am Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next