Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 pm

i bet you did well B-A* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Hopefully (I'm hoping for a B in RE and an A/A* in English Razz )!!!!!!!!
At parents evening tonight my history teacher told me that she was expecting me to get an A* overall, I was like riiiiiiiiiiiight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:29 pm

wow you probs will get A*
im only getting c's and b's and im failing core science cheers
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 am

I'm sure you'll do fine!! Razz Razz What do you want to do after school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 am

-----------------------

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Ooh come to Exeter! Razz What would subjects would you take?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

probs art design stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm

cool!

*sighs* At this precise moment in time, Charlotte will be watching Kerry Sad Sad Sad Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:32 pm

lol ure depressed at that?!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Yes- I wanna be there!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm ssssssooooo jealous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 pm

lol,god im bored no ones on here tonight!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:59 pm

I know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 pm

soooooooooooo what'du want 2 tlk about?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:03 pm

I dunno.........

To pass the time, my fave scene from Wicked- The Witch fight!

Me and my friend performed this at school!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Ooh that's a bit out of sync! Here's another version that's in sync!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:08 pm

This is hilarious!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Well i watched the second one cus the third ones not working,glinda sounds like Samantha Janus when she was in babes of the wood
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Yeah lol Razz Her actual speaking voice is quite low (like Sams!)

(watch 1:30-3:15 they're so funny!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:36 pm

kk in a min ill watch it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 pm

It was amazing!!! I'll say everything tomorrow (or later Razz) but here are the 3 highlights of the night for me:
1. A baby was in the front row!
2. At the beginning of Who Wants To Live Forever Kerry's mic broke Razz
3. At the end of the Bond Medley, Kerry got a tad excited and threw the mic accidently Razz

Last edited by Charlotteee on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 pm

A small clip of Crazy Little Thing Called Love that I filmed, it's not very good though!
Oh yeah, and please ignore my singing Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:09 am

Right here's a small review! I'm sorry but I'm not very good at reviews!
I was sitting in Row I seats 22 and 23, and they were actually really good Smile There was a band accompaning her. A pianist, drummer, someone playing the keyboard, 2 guitarists and a backing singer.
Act 1:
The Greatest Day (Take That) - The lights went down and the song started. Then Kerry started singing, but we couldn't see her. Then after a few lines it stopped and the lights shined into the audience. Then the next thing I knew, I saw Kerry at the back of the auditorium! She was wearing a sparkly jacket, leggings and these REALLY high heels. The crowd went crazy! Then people started to stand up (I was one of the ones who started it Razz) and there was soon a standing ovation from the whole audience. Then she started to go down the stairs and onto the stage. I have to admit, I prefer her version to Take That!

Somebody To Love (Queen) - She went straight into this after Greatest Day. I got so excited when she started, because I LOVE her version! On ‘I go down on my knees and I start to pray’ she kind of bobbed down, and I think people started cheering, can't really remember though Razz I don't know why, but I thought she was going to fall over at any moment because of those shoes she was wearing. Then after the last 'Can anybody find me....' she cupped her ear, and we sang 'Somebody TOOOOOOO!!' back. It was really bad though! We were all out of time, and I only managed to sing 'Some' and then I started laughing because we sounded so bad!

She then talked for a bit and she thanked us for coming. Then she said how she was a woman of a few words, and she would let most of the music do the talking.

Andrew Lloyd Webber Medley (Unexpected Song, Tell Me On a Sunday, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Memory) - This was truly amazing. All of the 4 songs were sung beautifully. My favourite part was Memory. She was properly belting it out! It gave me goosebumps! I loved how she adapted it.

Lost In Translations (Lift) - I was really excited for this song because all my friends were saying how amazing it was on Saturday and Sunday. What I liked was how it was upbeat at first and it became slower. She swore twice in it Razz Haha, I know it's part of the song Smile When it finished she said how it was written by her MD, I think his name was Craig Adams (he was playing the piano for the concert too. I found it funny when he was playing the piano because his hair was going everywhere when he bopped his head to the music Razz) She said the song was from a musical called Lift and she hoped that she would be in it Smile

Bond Theme Medley (Diamonds are Forever, A View to a Kill, Goldfinger, Live and Let Die) - She introduced this by saying, ‘You don’t get more great, or more British than this’. Straight after the first line there were a few cheers from the audience. The last note of Diamonds are Forever blended in really well when it was leading into the next song. This might sound a bit weird, but my favourite part was when the band was playing and then it stopped and the piano started playing these notes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfdzm7yzMO0 - at 2:32 and 3:11) Kerry was pointing her mic to the piano and she was moving her arm and head to it Razz When Kerry and the backing singer sang together in Live and Let Die it sounded beautiful! Her and the backing singer were smiling at each other quite a lot during the show actually. She also growled a few times too Smile

When it finished the crowd cheered a lot! Then Kerry got a little over excited and accidently threw the mic across the stage! Everyone started laughing! Thank god she didn't throw it into the audience! When she picked it up she said something like, 'Sorry about that, I was a little enthusiastic there! That woke me up!' I was crying with laughter!!

Annie Lennox/The Eurythmics Medley (Why, Sweet Dreams are Made of These, Walking On Broken Glass, Must be Talking to an Angel) - She said how this woman was inspirational and how everyone recognised her songs etc. She put back the mic she dropped on the stand Razz and she stood on this mini stage and sang from this mic that hang down from the ceiling which was a really good effect. As soon as she sang the first word everyone started cheering, and they knew what song it was. Apart from me Razz Lets just say I was a little bit slow Rolling Eyes

Rule The World (Take That) - Sounded beautiful! She left the same way as she did when she came in and we all started cheering again. As she was walking up the stairs she tapped someone on the shoulder, not too sure who though. When she finished singing the band was still playing and she ran out of the auditorium, with us still cheering. How on earth could she run so fast in those killer heels?!?! The crowd were cheering so much for ages until the lights went up.

Then it was the interval Smile All I'm saying is that I saw Kerry's BF and Mark Evans!!!! Very Happy If you don't know who Mark Evans is, he was in that Eurovision programme in January and he came 3rd. He was also in Wicked too Smile

Act 2:
Rain On Your Parade (Duffy) - Kerry came on in this AMAZING outfit (I'm jealous of her legs!!) and these 4 male backing dancers. I liked how she joined in with some of the dance with the backing dancers. There was this one part where there was this spotlight effect on Kerry and the backing dancers where on the floor surrounding her.

A&E (Goldfrapp) - This song really suited her voice. There was only a guitar playing in the background and it was beautiful! When the song was over she went to kiss the guitarist.

She then said she was going to sing some songs by boybands, not like Westlife or Blue (and she rolled her eyes Razz) but by bands that she liked.

The Scientist (Coldplay), You Give Me Something (James Morrison), Fix You (Coldplay) - All I can say is that Kerry's voice really suits these songs!

Englishman In New York (Sting), Without You (The Feeling), Love When You Call (The Feeling) - Kerry started talking about how she recently went to New York/Broadway, and that got a massive cheer. Then she said how she missed it back here and she felt lonely sometimes, which made the whole audience go awww!! She went down to sit at the front of the stage. One of the lines was sang quietly and she went to tell us that there was a baby in the front row. I was also looking forward to this song because my friends found it funny how one of the lines was 'I'm an alien. I'm a legal alien'. But when she did sing it, it sounded like she sang, 'I'm an INDIAN' and I was like huh?! Then I soon realised what she did sing Razz I also loved the 2 other songs she sang, and she made them even better. After the songs she ended it with some comment about how if we see her in her car or listening to her ipod we know what she’s listening to.

Chasing Cars, Run (Snow Patrol) - These two songs are two of my favourite songs! She introduced Chasing Cars, hoping it would one day be iconic. She went straight into Run. I heard someone whisper, 'I love this song!'. I've got to admit, I did shed a few tears Sad These two songs suited her voice even more. She then thanked the band and a few other people and for us for coming. Run was her last song, and SO appropriate: ‘I’ll sing it one last time for you, then I really have to go’. When she walked off the standing ovation went on FOREVER. But I knew it wasn't the end....

Encore:
Who Wants To Live Forever - I was thinking about Faye's spoiler at this point. I read it just now, but I already knew that Brian comes on Razz Everyone was still standing up at this point. It started off quite dark, and it felt dramatic. Kerry walked on in the dark. There was silence for a few seconds. Then we realised that Kerry's mic wasn't working lol! Everyone started laughing. I'm guessing it was from when she threw it earlier Razz She did something to the mic and it went all silent again. It still wasn't working! So this tech. guy came on and gave her another one, he got a cheer for it too Smile There was a guitar playing in the background and I knew who it was! I could see his arm from backstage too Razz Then as Brian walked on a HUGE cheer erupted from the audience! It was weird seeing someone like Brian in a small little theatre!

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Kerry asked Brian if he knew another song :L Everyone was dancing during this. People got away with taking pictures/filming because of the lighting, so I got a few Very Happy And you know at Bournemouth Kerry did a little dance to this song and did that 'shake the water off the hand' move? I did that Razz She then got us to join in and she was like, 'Wow I love it!!!' It was soon the end of the show Crying or Very sad I didn't want it to end!

We went to the foyer afterwards and I met Kerry again! I took some funny photos of her! My photos don't seem to upload on here, so I'll give you the link to the album on my facebook Smile
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=102488&id=628865422

Phew that was long! Took me over an hour to type that!
Hope you guys enjoy reading it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 am

Thanks! It sounds sssssssssooooooooo great!!! I always love it when there's little bloopers! I wonder if that baby ends up being deaf lol...!
Two of my friends went to London today, I was like 'Take me with yoooooooooooooouuu!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 am

Oh, by the way, I can't see your photos! It's probably because they're set to private, so I'll try adding you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next