Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx Left_bar_bleue2/2Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx Empty
PostSubject: Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx   Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 pm

'EastEnders' pens Max, Stacey two-hander

Tuesday, February 23 2010, 16:56 GMT

By Kris Green, Soaps Editor Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx 160x120_east_laceyturner_stacey35

EastEnders bosses are to film a two-hander episode between Max Branning and his daughter-in-law Stacey in the wake of her recent murder confession.
At the end of last night's episode, Stacey - played by 21-year-old Lacey Turner - bid an emotional farewell to her husband Bradley in the mortuary following his untimely death during Friday's live ep, before she ran away in tears down the street.
However, in an episode to be filmed in the next few weeks, Max - portrayed by Jake Wood - finally comes face to face with Stacey for the first time following her killer confession to discuss the ramifications of her actions.
Speaking on This Morning today, Wood said: "[There are] specifically big things [coming up] between Max and Stacey. I know that there's a two-hander episode between those two characters, which is going to be filmed very shortly and will go out very quickly."
He added: "I'm very excited about that. I love working with Lacey - she's an incredible actress. I think it'll be very interesting. The stuff between them will relate to this [the murder], I guess. I haven't read it yet."
A Walford source this afternoon told DS: "When and where Stacey next appears remains to be seen, but it'll be half an hour of revelations between Max and Stacey as we finally slot some of the the missing pieces into the 'Who Killed Archie?' jigsaw."
They teased: "But will Max stand by Stacey and keep her confession a secret? Or will Stacey live to regret her heat-of-the-moment revelation?"
The episode, penned by EastEnders lead writer and series consultant Simon Ashdown, is apparently due to air within the next month or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx   Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:00 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep

when will they do a Ronnie and Roxy two hander?
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx Left_bar_bleue0/0Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx   Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Wish it was Ronnie or Roxy that did it then it could have been their two hander. Or a Ronnie and Jack one would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx   Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastenders pen Max,Stacey two- hander xx
Page 1 of 1