Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders Empty
PostSubject: Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am

From DS
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a217182/stacey-and-jean-to-leave-eastenders.html

I was so gutted to hear about this - I love their scenes together as they are so powerful and emotional especially with the Bi polar storyline.

They will be missed
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders Left_bar_bleue0/0Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:46 am

The Sun's account: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2951961/Lacey-Turner-who-plays-Kat-Slater-is-quitting-EastEnders.html#ixzz0mRid2UGj

I had to laugh, I can't believe they put that she plays Kat Slater in that link.
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 am

Kim wrote:
The Sun's account: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2951961/Lacey-Turner-who-plays-Kat-Slater-is-quitting-EastEnders.html#ixzz0mRid2UGj

I had to laugh, I can't believe they put that she plays Kat Slater in that link.

I know that was stupid! lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Such a fail Razz
I can't believe they're both leaving, gonna miss them Sad
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders Left_bar_bleue2/2Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:08 pm

affraid affraid

When i posted on the other thread it would be a shame if Lacey left i hadnt read this!
Cause DS wouldnt work but
OMG !!!!

THey are wothout doubt 2 of the best actresses on EE
&& Gillian doesnt seem to be acknowledged for her amazing performance
which kinda saddens me !
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders Left_bar_bleue0/0Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:45 am

Read that Stacey tells everyone at Janine and Ryan's wedding reception that she killed Archie because she feels guilty that they're calling Bradley a murderer. Becca leaves after chucking Bradley's ashes at Stacey but the magazine hinted she could come back for revenge; maybe she eventually grasses her up to the police? She has got history for that after all.
Back to top Go down
Lucy_fan

PostSubject: Melissa Suffield has also left...   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 am

This made me really sad when I heard as I think she's fab- she really captures the role of Lucy in the soap. Apparently they are getting a different actress in to play Lucy- how does everybody feel about this?

She will be missed. I will definately be going to see Melissa in a play at the Cock Tavern Theatre in Kilburn though, to show my support for a great actress. If anybody else is interested here's the link where I found out about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders   Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stacey and Jean Slater are to loeave EastEnders
Page 1 of 1