Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrible News

Go down 
+6
fabfriend7
Faye
Charlotteee
ronnieanddaniellefan
R and D Fan
nikki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Terrible News - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Terrible News - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Terrible News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 pm

yea i wondered cause inever saw any pics of her with her parents are the wedding
& usually there is at least one
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Well she left home pretty young which suggests that she really didn't get on with her mum Sad
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Terrible News - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Terrible News - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm

yea
it was probably tough on both of them
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Possibly.. Does anyone have a picture of Sam and her mum, or even just her mum on her own? Cause Sam says herself that she looks like her mum so I just wondered..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

I'll try and find one
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva
new user
new user
Ronnielleno1fanforeva

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 am

Sad Sad Its like ee is coming to life

i hate the media they always twist things and blame it on someone else my mean have they no thought sam has just lost her father and there trying to say his depression was by her its not fair sams having a tough time and all they care about is making more money and upseting her even more and i think its sick to put a pic of her grieving on the internet and newspaper cant she have a bit of privacy how would they like it xx Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 pm

at least it seems to have died down now
shes getting peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:37 am

Samantha Womack attends father's funeral

Thursday, September 10 2009, 16:27 BST

EastEnders star Samantha Womack has today attended the funeral of her father in Brighton.

The 36-year-old actress, who plays Ronnie Mitchell on the BBC One soap, paid her last respects to Noel Janus at the seaside town's Woodvale Crematorium.

According to the PA, Womack dressed in black and carried a white rose as she entered the private service with 100 other mourners. It is believed that the proceedings lasted for about an hour.

Former songwriter Janus was found hanged at his Brighton home last month. The 60-year-old had reportedly been suffering from a long period of depression.

EastEnders producers granted Womack "as much time as she needs" to grieve after the tragic news was announced.

Womack's husband Mark has asked for her privacy to be respected as she deals with the loss of a "wonderful" father.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:39 am

Poor Sam Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 am

Terrible News - Page 2 Articl14
Terrible News - Page 2 Articl15
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Sad poor Sam
her face is heartbreaking
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Aww, those pictures just make me wanna go give her a big hug !! Sad Where did you get them from?
Back to top Go down
SILLY SA

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Aww bless her Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2632060/EastEnders-star-in-sad-farewell-to-her-tragic-dad.html

Why can't they leave her alone! We don't need to see pictures to prove that the poor girl is greiving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 am

em-j wrote:
Aww, those pictures just make me wanna go give her a big hug !! Sad Where did you get them from?

I know Sad

I got them from google on the news bit
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 am

Evil or Very Mad Some people are saying her tears are fake Crying or Very sad

If you think that well then there is something badly wrong with you
As said beforeThe poor girl needs the media to get out of her face & give her some space & privacy

No Seriously if you have paps at funerals what is the world coming to.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 am

Fake tears at your own father's funeral... people who think that are a sick!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 am

exactly

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible News   Terrible News - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrible News
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2