Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Danielle Petition

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne26
new user
new user

The Danielle Petition Empty
PostSubject: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

For those of you that havent been just letting you know we have a forum for the danielle petition, to bring back danielle, and we have a BIG PLAN to get us some media attention again so we can remind the ee producers that we hae not forgotten our lovely Danielle. Anyway more details can be found on our site, and we even have a blog, which now includes Danielle's Diary writen by Adia Rose, it is Danielle's Diary writen as if she was hiding in the square and watching the goings on of the sqaure, anyway come and check it out. We need to all stick to together on this!!
this is the link to the blog, if anyone wants to help with the blog let me know

http://thedaniellepetition.wordpress.com/
anne26@thedaniellepetition.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Boo

Last edited by AFC1886 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne26
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm

TheOneAndOnly wrote:
Fack me Anne you are everywhere! affraid

LMAO!! who are you on the other forum? I have been doing my best to promote the petition, where else have you seen me? Btw there is someone worse than me, have you seen someone called Jen, she posts the blog everywhere yet I cant find out who she is lol!! If your reading this Jen, thanks your a great help just wish i knew who you were!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm

yakasha

Last edited by AFC1886 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne26
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 pm

TheOneAndOnly wrote:
You know who I am now LOL!

I've only seen the links here, DS and our forum. TBH I have no idea why I put that scratch

lol!

that was a quick reply, anyone would think you were talking to me somewhere else! flower
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:50 am

there is no point premoting the petition as its not going to mae her come back and its just on the internet its not harming any of eastenders so she wont come back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Anne26
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:16 am

RipDani wrote:
there is no point premoting the petition as its not going to mae her come back and its just on the internet its not harming any of eastenders so she wont come back Very Happy
We have the big plan that's not on the internet actually!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:51 am

... I don't think any plan could possibly work...
Perhaps you could kidnap Santer and torture him and his family until he promises to bring her back Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 am

With a tickle feather Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 am

Razz Razz
Or by making them watch Mo do a strip tease!!!

P.S. I'm not trying to be offensive, just realistic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 am

Hahaha, well funny Razz But won't Fat Elvis get jealous? Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 am

Umm, yeah, I suppose... therefore, after the striptease, they can be made to watch fat elvis and Mo having sex affraid *shudders*
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 am

Eww, that is not a thing I would want to imagine ... Rolling Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm

I don't even want to imagine the striptease... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:56 am

Faye wrote:
Or by making them watch Mo do a strip tease!!!
Faye wrote:
Umm, yeah, I suppose... therefore, after the striptease, they can be made to watch fat elvis and Mo having sex affraid *shudders*
Ook then.....thanks for that.

Now wheres the sick bucket....
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:32 am

Ha ha they did what my friend said they'd do!

Fans of EastEnders' now-dead Danielle Jones this week erected a shrine outside the show's home at Elstree Studios in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.

A hoard of flowers, candles, cards and cuddly toys were placed at the entrance of the studios at around 3am on Tuesday, August 18 - exactly a year to the day since she first appeared in Albert Square.

A banner was pinned above the stash reading 'Gone But Not Forgotten - Bring Back Danielle'.

Earlier this year, Danielle - played by Lauren Crace - was tragically killed off just moments after her mother Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) accepted that she was her mother.

Despite comeback petitions, the show's executive producer Diederick Santer said earlier this year of a potential return: "No, she's dead! We've seen her body, we've seen her coffin and now she's six feet under. There's no clone, there's no twin, there's no second daughter - and there's no Bobby Ewing in the shower!"

He added: "Only once before has this show bent the laws and that was with Den. I know I've been harsh about that in the past, but it was actually fun what they did."

The Danielle Petition 550x_east_danielle_shrine01

Jesus Christ, they've said it themselves, she's GONE!!!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:01 pm

now I'm really keen to know what santer is going to say! Haha. why do i find this amusing?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:10 pm

I find it hilarious (that some people are sad enough to do this!!)!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Faye wrote:
I find it hilarious (that some people are sad enough to do this!!)!!!
Hows it sad confused
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Spending money on bringing back a fictional person nearly half a year after she left; grieving for a fictional person; actually believing that there's a chance they'll bring her back; spending £300 on pieces of crap that got thrown in the bin before daylight when there are millions of people living in poverty in the world... do I really need to go on?

I actually pity the people who don't think that this is sad.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 pm

I was as big a fan of Danielle as many other people, but some people really need to grow up!
Back to top Go down
Mary

PostSubject: NO!   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:58 pm

NO! What's sad is that the people campaigning to get her back can't have an opinion or fight for what they believe in without little kids shooting down their comments.

Grow up FFS!

I'm not a Danielle fan, I don't even like EE, but lay off them yeah?

My god what is this Country coming to Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 am

Okay then, what's sad is people who 'don't like EE or Danielle' coming on an EE/Ronnielle forum to have a go at people! Jesus, is this the best thing you can do with your time...?!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 am

And I really don't appreciate being called a little kid!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 am

haha calm it down Faye Razz keep it cool afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Danielle Petition   The Danielle Petition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Danielle Petition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next