Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Danielle crash question

Go down 
+3
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
RipDani
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

A Danielle crash question Empty
PostSubject: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:07 pm

I was just wondering ,if it was real life could some one survive getting hit by a car and flying a bit onto the ground ? cause is it realistic if someone does that in a fanfiction and they survive!!?
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes i think you can survive from being hit by a car,Janine wasnt even going that fast anyway Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:14 pm

i meant how Danielle hit it ,but i think it depends on how fast janine was going ,how fast do you think she was going ? lol
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Max got 2 survive so she could have but nobody actually called a bloody ambulance
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
A Danielle crash question Left_bar_bleue2/2A Danielle crash question Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:28 pm

it didnt look tht relistic i thought she could have survived cause she never even smashed thhe windsreen she just went over the top? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Shes not max if you know what i mean shes quite fragile
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm

eastendersranddfan wrote:
Shes not max if you know what i mean shes quite fragile

TRUE DAT
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:10 pm

I think if anything were gonna kill you if you hit a car the way Danielle did it's the initial impact of the car hitting you. The rolling over and hitting the ground I think someone could survive as long as they didn't hit anything head on. But Dan's head was bleeding which probably indicates that she hit the car or the ground with her head so had a brain injury or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
A Danielle crash question Left_bar_bleue2/2A Danielle crash question Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 pm

if she survived she couldd have got amnesiau Sad

but i dont get it she walked onto the road and they heard and sw the car but they didnt move
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:21 pm

me and my friend were talking about it on friday and we was like saying oh dani had enough time to move out the way...it is so confusing Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:22 pm

oh so pll werent pretending to run u over ? and screamin in ur face danielles dead! Sad ?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Yeah, I mean if she hadn't died straight away then no doubt she'd have had an aneurism later (like Stingray did in Neighbours) Sad
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:16 am

in my opinion they could have made the head injury a bit more obvious because you do have to look closely Razz but i still cant get over how good the acting was!
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 am

Actually there is probably more of a chance she would survive
Back to top Go down
Andy.
Andy.

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:08 pm

i just watched the clip in little parts (i kept on pauasing it on youtube lol) and it looks like she was going to jump as she lifts a leg then bends the other. the car then takes her legs from under her and she falls onto the windscreen.

the car doent look like it is going that fast i think they where just reving the knackers off it in second to make it sound like it was going fast. if you dont belive me mute the sound then watch it again the car is only doing about 25mph which is more than livable and seeing as she is a mitchell she shuld have just got up dusted off her shoulder and walked hand in hand with ronnie into the vic.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 pm

To be honest, there really isn't any point in analysing it too closely. The point is, she died. In real life, yes, perhaps the accident would have been survivable but EastEnders is a soap (i.e. not real life) and Diedrick and his great team of scriptwriters decided as soon as they recruited Lauren, for just a 6 month period, that Danielle was going to die in this way. And that's that.
Back to top Go down
Andy.
Andy.

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 pm

yeah i know she's dead and thats that, the power of a script writer i supose but i was just saying if it was real she would have prob servived.

and i am a car nut so sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Danielle crash question   A Danielle crash question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Danielle crash question
Page 1 of 1