Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! Empty
PostSubject: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 am

MONDAY

It's the day of Libby's 18th birthday and while she's showered with cards and presents from her family, she's stunned to open one card from her father, Owen. Covering her shock, she claims that it's from Tamwar. Noticing the absence of a postmark on the envelope, Libby's puzzled as to how it arrived at the house. Having asked Masood if he posted it, Libby's curiosity is piqued. On returning home, she finds a single red rose on her doorstep and while Denise laughs the gesture off and suggests that she has a secret admirer, a concerned Libby looks tentatively across the Square. Later, the doorbell rings and she finds another three roses on the doormat.

Darren denies sending the roses and instead takes her for a surprise picnic in the park, where Lucas and Denise are also waiting. With her mind elsewhere, Libby runs off. Darren chases her and reveals that he's booked them a night at a hotel, but a devastated Libby believes the romantic gesture to be a cunning plan to get her into bed. Libby's later relieved to learn that the roses were from Patrick, while Denise questions her daughter as to her mood. Darren manages to talk Libby round to the hotel idea and she eventually reveals all about her father Owen.

As she's preparing for her night away, the doorbell rings and when she answers it, she's taken aback to see her gran Liz standing before her - Owen wants Libby to visit him in prison.

Meanwhile, Tamwar and Masood are becoming frustrated with the preparations and arguments over Amira and Syed's engagement party. Frustrated, Amira tries to leave in the hope of seeking Christian's advice. Against Syed's wishes, Amira turns to Christian for help. Syed's uncomfortable but tells Christian that he's chosen Amira. Later, Amira and the Masoods meet with Imam Ali to discuss marriage. Syed's forced to walk out when he begins feeling uncomfortable with the discussions. After a brief with Masood, Syed returns to the house and pledges his future to Amira. Later, Christian hands Amira's notebook back and on seeing Syed with the Imam, he decides to attend the engagement party.

Elsewhere, Bianca tells Ryan that he has to move out due to the lack of space; Archie awaits Peggy's return; Whitney puts an advert in the Minute Mart enquiring after a room for Ryan; Roxy agrees to meet Ronnie for a drink; Peggy asks Ronnie about her new man, but Ronnie doesn't know what she's talking about; Ryan takes up Janine on her offer of her spare room; and Ronnie's shocked to discover that Archie's back in Walford.

The pics don't seem to want to work, so here's some links:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i191619/ronnie-roxy.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i191618/ronnie-archie-roxy.html
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:40 am

TUESDAY

As Christian wanders through the Square, he's frustrated to see Syed and Amira all loved up. Zainab, meanwhile, is fretting about the engagement party plans. When Christian eventually arrives with the food, Zainab points out that he's late, before asking him to make sure he tones it down for the party so he 'doesn't look so gay'. Later, Amira turns up at the Masala Queen unit and confides in Christian about her family - her father's in prison for fraud. Amira's concerned that the Masoods won't want anything to do with her when they learn the truth, but realises that she has to come clean with Syed. Christian convinces her to tell Zainab, too.

Later, Zainab's completely taken aback when Amira admits the whereabouts of her father. However, Amira's shocked when Zainab agrees that if she and Syed make each other happy, they should be together. Back in the party, Christian's visibly upset by the situation as Masood makes a speech. In the kitchen, Christian and Masood find themselves together and Christian suggests that Syed tell Amira the truth. Syed, however, is firm - he can't bear to lose his family again, before pointing out that he's Muslim and he has to live by certain rules.

Frustrated, Christian heads to The Vic where he starts chatting to a guy called Luke. Before long, they head to Christian's flat and continues to bemoan his situation with Syed. Luke, however, admits that he's not gay, before issuing a torrent of abuse and beating Christian to the ground…

Meanwhile, Liz appears out of nowhere in the hope of speaking with her granddaughter Libby. She hands over a present that Owen made for her - a clay sculpture of a staircase with 'one day at a time' etched into it. Liz explains that it's a symbol of his sobriety. She also offers Libby money to pay for university, before trying to persuade her to visit Owen.

Elsewhere, Ronnie dodges Archie, before confronting Roxy about his reappearance in Walford. Ronnie announces that she's leaving the Square again and asks her sister to go with her. Later, Ronnie heads to the club to sort out her business affairs and offers to let Jack buy out her share of the club. While she's there, she realises that Roxy's told both her and Jack that the other is seeing someone else. Peggy turns up at Archie's house and insists that she won't be giving him a second chance. Later, Ronnie moves back into The Vic, insisting that they won't be able to handle Archie without her.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i191624/jack-ronnie.html
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:44 am

THURSDAY

Frustrated by the situation with Ronnie, Jack confronts Roxy about her lie that she met a new guy while she was away. Roxy feigns ignorance, while Jack blasts her interference, before claiming that he's only keeping contact with her because of Amy. Later, on hearing about Ronnie's condom sabotage, Archie realises that Ronnie needs help. Meanwhile, Ronnie's in a positive mood and informs Peggy that she's fed up of playing the victim. Ryan walks into The Vic asking for a job where there's an immediate energy between him and Ronnie. Peggy agrees to give Ryan a day's trial and as the newcomer flirts with Ronnie, Archie walks in. He tries to talk with his daughter and offer his help, but she's evasive.

Later, Janine's furious after Ryan's dismissing her advances in favour of Ronnie. Realising that Janine's wound up by their flirting, Ronnie takes Ryan to the cellar and seductively asks if he knows how to change a barrel. In the cellar, they passionately kiss. They end up in Ryan's bed at Janine's flat soon after. As Ronnie gets dressed, Janine snoops in the eldest Mitchell sister's bag and finds some medication.

Meanwhile, Denise is concerned that Libby could become pregnant and scupper her university plans. Libby turns to Darren and confides in him about her promise to visit her father Owen in prison. Later, Libby meets Liz who hands over a visiting order. However, the visiting times clash with her birthday party meeting in The Vic. In a bid to dodge the situation, Libby tells Denise that Darren's organised a surprise for her. At the prison, Owen's thrilled by Libby's visit and he appears to be truly sorry for his past actions.

When visiting time draws to a close, Libby reluctantly gives her father a hug. He goes on to reveal that he'll soon be given a release date, before suggesting that they could be a family again. Libby looks on in shock…

Elsewhere, Ian discovers that Christian's been beaten up and Christian begs him not to tell Jane; Syed learns of Christian's attack and goes to visit him; Christian insists that Syed's the same type of guy as the one who attacked him; Zainab's words about there being no homosexuals in Pakistan concern Syed; and Syed tells Christian that he can't be who he wants him to be.

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! East300709_ronnieryan_kiss Yeay I got a pic to work (even if it is only a diddy one!)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i191634/ryan-ronnie.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i191633/ryan-ronnie.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i191632/janine.html
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:46 am

FRIDAY

Janine's getting to the end of her tether by Ryan's laid-back attitude to helping out with the housework. Ryan, however, insists that she's jealous by his relationship with Ronnie. Determined to stir up trouble, Janine later meets with Archie in the café to inform him of Ronnie and Ryan's liaison. Archie immediately presumes that Ronnie's using Ryan to get pregnant, before he reveals information about his daughter's first love Joel. Armed with Archie's presumption that Ronnie's potentially trying to become pregnant, Janine tells Ryan her suspicions and he's forced to cover his shock. Later, Janine steals Ronnie's address book, resolving to track down Joel...

Peggy's thrilled with Ryan's trial period and agrees to take him on as a regular barman. Ronnie later claims that she's unwell and retires to bed upstairs at The Vic. Jack turns up wanting to speak with Ronnie and reveals that he always loved her and that they should be together. Ronnie, however, pushes him away and says that she's met someone else. Jack's surprised by her revelation but affirms that he'll be waiting for her when she stops grieving for Danielle.

Following her visit to see Owen in prison, Libby's preoccupied by his suggestion that they could be a family again. Denise notices that her daughter's sidetracked and immediately jumps to the conclusion that she's pregnant. While Libby asks for a little space, Denise confronts Darren. Libby later meets with Liz on the Square. Denise is shocked when Patrick reveals that he saw Libby heading to the train station on her own the previous day. As Chelsea returns to Walford, she bumps into Liz. Despite Chelsea's suggestion that she leave, Liz follows her into The Vic, where Denise tries to embarrass her in front of everyone. Denise, however, isn't prepared by Libby's revelation…

Elsewhere, Christian's discharged from hospital and returns to work; Lucas informs Denise that his divorce papers have arrived; Syed offers to go with Christian to give his statement to the police about the attack; and Denise takes offence to Zainab when she criticises her parenting.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 am

So... Ronnie's back, she's on some kind of medication, she's being a bit slutty and Joel's entrance to the square looms! An eventful week in EastEnders- and I'm in bloody Spain!!! Thank God for iPlayer!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 pm

What I wouldn't give to be Sam at that moment... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 am

Neutral I FEEL DISTURBED Neutral
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! Left_bar_bleue2/2Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:16 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

It looks so interesting.. I can't wait for the Joel stuff, maybe they have actually casted him eventually..
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 am

He had better be fit!!
My friend reckons that the random Nikki person is Joel and he's had a sex change... she's a little strange... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting July 27) Ronnie's proper return lol!
Page 1 of 1