Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)

Go down 
+4
Danny
Charlotteee
ronnieanddaniellefan
em-j
8 posters
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) Empty
PostSubject: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Ronnie decides to leave Walford

Airs on Monday, April 13 2009 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

Concerned about her granddaughter, an exhausted Dot arranges an Easter egg hunt. As the kids run off to search for the chocolate, Pat reassures Tiffany and Liam that if Dotty's nasty to them, they should send her round to the house. Pat suggests to Dot that she should take some time out to relax and so Dot reluctantly leaves Heather in charge of the children. While searching for eggs, Dotty stumbles across some papers that Dot's been filling in.

Pat and Dot find Liam and Dotty fighting in the living room, but Liam protests his innocence - Dotty started on him because he found her mobile phone. Dotty reassures her grandma that she doesn't even have a phone, before accusing Liam and Tiffany of being troublemakers. Dot believes her granddaughter, prompting Pat, Heather and the kids to leave. Later, while Dotty's on her own, she calls Nick on her mobile to let him know that she's found something interesting…

Meanwhile, Roxy's surprised to learn from Jean that Danielle's funeral is tomorrow. She rushes back to The Vic to tell a seemingly unmoved Ronnie the news, to which Ronnie responds that she's not going. Later, Ronnie finds a half-opened packet with Amy's name on it. She's surprised when she opens the parcel to see a photo of Danielle with Amy. Her mind made up, Ronnie resolves to leave Walford to clear her head.

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) East130409_staceyronnie

Elsewhere, Jean reminds Stacey about Danielle's funeral; Stacey packs up Danielle's belongings; Phil learns that Peggy's gone to the Bahamas with Aunt Sal; Minty, Manda, Gary and Dawn mock Phil about his single status; Max talks to Peter in a bid to put the past behind them; Roxy tells Phil that Peggy doesn't want him anywhere near the pub; Patrick receives a letter from Tommy and Libby urges him to read it; Peter tells Lauren that he loves her; and Abi thinks that Max and Tanya are about to get back together.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm

It's the day of Danielle's funeral

Airs on Tuesday, April 14 2009 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

It's the day of Danielle's funeral and an emotional Stacey attends with Charlie. On visiting the burial site, Stacey breaks down in tears and apologises to her best friend for failing her.

Stacey's stunned, though, when Ronnie turns up at the graveside and explains that she's there to say goodbye to the daughter she never had the chance to get to know. As Ronnie questions Stacey about Danielle, she can't believe what she's hearing when Stacey confesses to knowing Danielle's true identity, but failing to tell anyone.

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) East140409_staceydanielle_funeral

Meanwhile, Pat's talking to Liam about his fight with Dotty the previous day. As Liam insists that he's telling the truth, Pat later confronts Dotty about Liam's claims about her mobile phone. After questioning Dotty, Heather suggests that Dotty isn't the angelic figure she paints herself to be. Realising Heather could be right, Dot decides to invite Pat and the kids over for lunch.

The lunch doesn't go well, though, and Dot's later flummoxed when she discovers Dotty's mobile…

Elsewhere, Shirley's frustrated when Phil doesn't show up for lunch; Abi plans a romantic dinner for Max and Tanya; Shirley finds Phil asleep at The Vic with the smell of alcohol on his breath; on finding a prepared dinner table, Tanya tells Abi that she'll sort things with Max in due course; Theo reappears in Walford wanting to speak to Chelsea; Lauren tells Abi that she thinks Max and Tanya are better off apart; and Chelsea tells Theo to stay away.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Ronnie breaks down at Danielle's graveside

Airs on Thursday, April 16 2009 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

Danielle's funeral service continues and Ronnie watches the proceedings from behind a tree in the distance. During the ceremony, Stacey spots Ronnie from afar. After the service, Stacey tries to comfort Ronnie, who continues to ask question after question about Danielle. Later at the wake, Stacey tries her best to convince Danielle's adoptive father Andy to speak with Ronnie. At first, Andy doesn't want to know as he insists that Ronnie's the reason for Danielle's death. However, when Stacey confesses that Ronnie didn't know about Danielle's true identity, Andy relents and agrees to meet.

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) East160409_ronnie

Ronnie finally comes face to face with Andy again and he proceeds to reminisce about Danielle's childhood. Wanting to give Ronnie something to remember Danielle by, Andy hands over one of her teddy bears. Leaving the house, Ronnie returns to the cemetery to visit Danielle's grave. There, she breaks down uncontrollably just as Stacey arrives. Worried about her, Stacey quickly calls Roxy.

Meanwhile, Tanya comforts Lauren after her argument with Abi. Confessing to her mum that being back in Walford is quite daunting, Lauren goes on to reveal that she doesn't want her to get back together with Max. Tanya arranges to meet with Max, who's hopeful that she wants him to spend more time with her and the kids. However, Max is frustrated when she says that Max isn't part of her family anymore. Still hopeful, Max attempts to elicit a confession from Tanya that she still loves him, but she's adamant - there's no future for them.

Elsewhere, Phil denies to Shirley that he's had a drink; Dot confronts Dotty about the mobile phone; a panicky Ben calls Shirley when Phil doesn't pick him up from an after-school event; Libby attempts to convince Patrick to visit Tommy in hospital; Dotty explains to Dot that Nick gave her the mobile in case she ever missed him; and Shirley later finds Phil drunk in his car.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 am

awww! Sad kleenex time! these scenes must be hard for sam janus to film! having to be so emotional all the time
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:40 am

I can't wait for next week, even though it's gonna make me cry again Sad
I'm sure Sam will be amazing as always.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) Left_bar_bleue2/2Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 am

Charlotteee wrote:
I can't wait for next week, even though it's gonna make me cry again Sad
I'm sure Sam will be amazing as always.

duh lol sam and rita are the best on the show and lauren was when she was there
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Damn Eastenders is bankrupting me! I'm spending a small fortune on kleenex!
Sam's so amazing! Even the photos are bringing me close to tears!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:43 am

This is gonna be so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:46 am

I know, I'm gunna have butterflies in my stomach up to the episode Sad
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) Left_bar_bleue2/2Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 pm

I just aint gonna watch it anymore i think i'll just read the fan fics
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 pm

how come on fanfiction.net you have to wait 2 hrs before you can make a script?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)   Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Spy Spoilers (Week Starting Mon 13 April)
Page 1 of 1