Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronnie & Jacks Engagement

Go down 
+2
Charlotteee
em-j
6 posters
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Ronnie & Jacks Engagement Empty
PostSubject: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 am

Right guys, It totally slipped my mind to put it on here.. But I can say that the proposal from Jack to Ronnie has already been filmed.. and it is happening SOON Very Happy According to loads of magazines, it happens within the next 2 weeks.. He proposes in the Vic (Why? Romantic? No) and she is stunned but accepts Very Happy Very Happy

Then, I cant remember wether its before or after the proposal but Jack finds out that Ronnie has been being naughty with the condoms and they have a row and he walks out on her (probly only to the Vic or something) but then OMG, Ronnie walks out on him.. And out of WALFORD !!! This is probly soon cause shes not in the credits for around the end of the month.

OMG, I'm actually so happy Very Happy If anyone has a magazine, I (and everyone else) would be very greatful if you would scan and possibly put it in this topic. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:33 pm

YAY!!!
And yeah, please scan it in if you have it!!
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:45 pm

ahh, how exciting!
it could be a bit more romantic though Razz

thanks for posting! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00002
Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00003

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00004
Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00005
Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00006Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00007
Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00001
Ronnie & Jacks Engagement CCF06062009_00000
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo much!!
I can't believe they get engaged and split up in the space of one ep!!
It looks so good!
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:09 pm

RONNIE PREGNANT???
BUT IS IT JACKS???
Shocked Suspect
But there are question marks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Yeah, it also says 'Claire to die in childbirth?!' I don't even watch Corrie but I know that she doesn't!

Please let Ronnie be preggers though! I don't really care who the father is, though I'd obviously prefer it to be Jacks!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Faye wrote:
Yeah, it also says 'Claire to die in childbirth?!' I don't even watch Corrie but I know that she doesn't!

Please let Ronnie be preggers though! I don't really care who the father is, though I'd obviously prefer it to be Jacks!

No she doesnt, but she has a histerectamy I think to save her life. Molly & Kevin get caught in the car by a policeman LOL.
I really want her to be pregnant. If not Jacks, I really want it to be Joels.. Maybe she got in contact with him after Danielle died but they havent shown it yet cause they dont wanna give it away.. I just stuck on Ronnie & Joel now Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm so sure he's going to come into EE soon!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Me too.. Im thinking he HAS to come into it when Archie is still about so it will unstablise him even more after he gets a mouthful and more from Ronnie, Stacey and hopefully Roxy and Peggy (but I dont think they will somehow). Any ideas as to who should be casted for him?? My initial thought was Conrad Coleby (Roman Harris, H&A) as he is leaving H&A so he may come over to the UK. He would be perfect.. tall, blonde, muscular, manly etc etc I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:17 pm

em-j wrote:
Me too.. Im thinking he HAS to come into it when Archie is still about so it will unstablise him even more after he gets a mouthful and more from Ronnie, Stacey and hopefully Roxy and Peggy (but I dont think they will somehow). Any ideas as to who should be casted for him?? My initial thought was Conrad Coleby (Roman Harris, H&A) as he is leaving H&A so he may come over to the UK. He would be perfect.. tall, blonde, muscular, manly etc etc I love you

Have you noticed the girl in home and away Nikki i think her name is played that blind girl in neighbours?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Nicole.. Thats Romans daughter.. yeah I heard she played a blind person.. Her eyes are a bit funny, like shes dazed 24/7
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 am

Ahh, it'd be so good if she had a baby, even though it would be so much nicer if it was Jack's...

Also, that guy is Whitney's half-brother?!
I thought he was more like Tony's brother! Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 am

No, its her brother !! Duh Duh Duhhhhhh.. It actually would be awesome if she got pregnant.. I've never seen her play a pregnant person before.. Nearest would be when she was pregnant in real life when playing her part in Dead Mans Cards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 pm

She probablly will but it wont be Jacks,or it will die
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:51 am

I do think that if she gets pregnant it'll definitely be Jacks (but the pregnancy won't end happily)

I think it would be fairly likely that Archie would somehow cause her to miscarry or go into labour early or something.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Ronnie & Jacks Engagement Left_bar_bleue2/2Ronnie & Jacks Engagement Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 am

or if she leaves when she comes back she'll have a bump and ppl will be wondering whos the daddy i knw its more likley 2 b jack but what lenths will she go to get a baby??
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:49 am

Here's an interview from the Mirrors 'We Love Telly'

Do One Ron!

If Ronnie ever gets Jack down the aisle- and it's unlikely as she does a runner this week- actress Samantha Womack tells us it will never match the happiness she enjoyed marrying actor Mark Womack last month...

Congratulations on your wedding
It's freaking me out having a new name! In make-up they spent 40 minutes working out who Samantha Womack was. They thought it was the woman who owns the dogs.

How was your big day?

It was possibly the most perfect day I've ever had. The room at Claridge's was esquisite- I burst into tears when I saw it.

Was the planning stressful?

It was, but then it fell into place. Rather like childbirth, you forget all the discomfort when you find yourself in this fairytale.

And the honeymoon?

I'd spent my two-week holiday planning the wedding, so I only had two days. We had the first night on our own, but the next dayI suggested we get the two kids back (Ben, eight, and Rose, five). We spent 48 hours in our dressing gowns eating. I don't have to diet anymore.

Will Ronnie have a happy ending?
I don't think it will happen soon. Just after they get engaged Jack finds her sticking pins in condoms because she's so desperate for a baby. He goes mental.

What did you and Scott Maslen (Jack) think of the storyline when you first read it?
We burst into laughter, but after everything she's been tthrough it's no surprise Ronnie's flawed. And if we had to wait for men to say they're ready for babies we'd be waiting a long time.

Ronnie leaves her ring behind and rides off on her motorbike. Will she be back?
We'll have to see, but there's always drama with the Mitchells. Ronnie's not afraid to head off on her own- to her nothing is impossible.

God that took a while to type up Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 pm

lol thanks for typing it up Very Happy
i would of scanned it but i geuss you dont have one Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Ronnie & Jacks Engagement Left_bar_bleue2/2Ronnie & Jacks Engagement Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 am

is her name samantha womack in the credeits? or is it still samantha janus? xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:31 am

Its changed to Samantha Womack i think hold on ill post a link
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:33 am

Yeah I don't have a (working) scanner!

No she's still Janus. Maybe they'll change it for the episodes filmed after she got married.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 am

Oh yeah
just looked it is still janus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie & Jacks Engagement   Ronnie & Jacks Engagement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronnie & Jacks Engagement
Page 1 of 1