Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!

Go down 
+6
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Faye
devilbecka
WishUponAStar
R and D Fan
ronnieanddaniellefan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:56 am

what episode is it?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:01 pm

It's Episode 1 (not the Pilot) and it's called 'Zoxim'.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:19 pm

i hasve watched a bit now and i am litterlay scared and feel sick tht woman scratch her i wanted to hit tht woman ho scratched sam it was well scary
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Strange is ssssssssoooooooo cheesy! Great, but cheesy! The Dubuykk-tree-monstery-thing is so badly made! Love it!
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:41 pm

I know it is really cheesey!
I really love the little boy that plays Joey, he is so cute!!! Very Happy
Sam called him "just yummy" in this interview thing LOL
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:59 pm

have u gt the link to the inerview?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Faye wrote:
Strange is ssssssssoooooooo cheesy! Great, but cheesy! The Dubuykk-tree-monstery-thing is so badly made! Love it!

I know, what the hell ?? Who thought that a tree would be thought to be scary !! What did you think the best episode was ??
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:42 pm

i wonder if sam will look like tht when shes like 80? lol but she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beuatiful shes my hero oh what i'd give to meet her
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:17 am

LOL, it would be very interesting to see what she looks like when she's old.. We already know what she looks like as a man Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:18 am

what?????????????????????????????????? can i see a pic

or is it tht 1 were what her and rita would look like if they were phil and grant#?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:46 am

Yeah, thats it
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:13 am

The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 RonnieRoxyasPhilGrant
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am

pmsl
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 pm

It is a bit hillarious isnt it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am

I love that photo!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:06 pm

It is rather awesome isnt it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:10 pm

it looks like ritas sucking her cheeks in Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Yeah slightly, and its the way her blusher has been done.. But she does have quite manly bone structure so....
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 am

And they've had to stretch her face in a weird way so it fits Steve's!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 am

Yeah, thats why it looks a bit funny Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:37 am

Its Steve on the left and Ross on the right isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Yup! Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 pm

It sure is Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!   The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sun - Sam was refused into the awards by bouncers!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2