Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...

Go down 
+2
Danny
ronnieanddaniellefan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... Empty
PostSubject: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 am

The only way i could think of this happening is if it was actually Ronnie who stepped out and got run over ... been in a coma and the storyline of danis funeral ... must have been dreamt ... thats the only way the bbc could probs bring her back :/ anyone else have ideas ?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... Left_bar_bleue2/2If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 am

Dallas style Razz
Back to top Go down
Adia_Rose
Adia_Rose

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:03 pm

I think BBC bosses knew that there would be a backlash but they definately didn't want the character back so they have made sure that she can't.

They have shown us the actual moment she died...with witnesses. Then her body on a slab. Then we will see her funeral.

Even if the BBC wanted to bring her back for us now (which they don't...they are LOVING this attention) they can't. They've made sure of it. Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... Left_bar_bleue2/2If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Adia_Rose wrote:
I think BBC bosses knew that there would be a backlash but they definately didn't want the character back so they have made sure that she can't.

They have shown us the actual moment she died...with witnesses. Then her body on a slab. Then we will see her funeral.

Even if the BBC wanted to bring her back for us now (which they don't...they are LOVING this attention) they can't. They've made sure of it. Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I hate the writers HOW SMUG!!!!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:33 pm

if they really thought that it was affecting the number of viewers they should just scrap the whole wedding and start again !!! but no !! that would waste money
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Adia_Rose
Adia_Rose

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Ronnielle4eva wrote:
if they really thought that it was affecting the number of viewers they should just scrap the whole wedding and start again !!! but no !! that would waste money

They are proud of it. They have said they are pleased as it is always a writer's aim to get the audience to connect with the characters and care about them. They said that the reaction is a huge success because it means they got under the viewers' skin.

The thing that they don't realise is that a LOT of viewers and I myself am SHOCKED at how many...are actually experiencing true grief and depressive feelings over the story. It is an odd phenomenon. I haven't ever heard of a tv death having this effect on people. I thought it was just me being silly but there are literally hundreds of people who are feeling truely distressed because of the outcome of this story.

It's a shame that the BBC won't understand or take responsibility for that. They have treated the whole story very insensitively and irresponsibly and pretty disrespectfully.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:41 pm

I think they did a good job. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 pm

I think the actors did a good job but i would have preferred a happy ending !!
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:03 pm

No I mean I think the writers and producers did a really good job with this storyline. Yes, I was upset initially but now I think they made the right decision and I think more people will start to see that as the weeks go on because we'll see a lot of emotion from Ronnie. It's true that if Danielle had lived, the character of Ronnie would have come to an end right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Andy.
Andy.

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:15 am

I agree that Danielle would have had to die eventually but they still could have had at least an episode of R&D cuteness before she died like In the hospital.

By the looks of it though stanter is quite happy with how it turned out and deffo wont change the story so we will have to find a way around the problem of pig headed writers.

The only way this could be changed is if somebody goes back in time which no EE writer would even suggest as they would have to be mad.

Luckily though the BBC has a very popular time travel show called doctor who

Alright I guess you lot must think I’m mad but keep reading anyway as it does make sense.

If you have seen the doctor who trailer then you would have probably seen that Michelle Ryan is in it AKA Zoe Slater.

What if the character did actually turnout to be Zoe who was on the run from somebody. Anyhow at the end of an episode or something the doctor could take Zoe back to Walford.

Now for the good bit

The tardis starts to appear just as Ronnie calls after Danielle and Janine comes screwing around the corner and smashes straight into it saving danI.

I know it would never get made but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...   If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Danielle was brought back due to 52,000 signers wanting her back ...
Page 1 of 1