Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lauren Crace

Go down 
+12
Faye
obennyj
RonnielleNo1Fan
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
jess_welsh
nikki
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
R and D Fan
ronnieanddaniellefan
RipDani
Ronnie Mitchell
em-j
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Lauren Crace - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Lauren Crace - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Lauren Crace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 am

Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 am

If that's classed as work, I want to be a drama student! Razz If not it's not, then they just have too much free time on their hands!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 am

They do that sort of stuff in Drama cause they need to do a module on dance. Also it helps with their facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Lauren Crace - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Lauren Crace - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:02 am

Oh the life of a drama student!
I chose history over drama for my GCSEs as our drama teacher is absolutely terrible Sad At the moment I should be writing an essay about Roosevelt's New Deal... it's sssooo boring!!!!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 am

at least you gwt the choice of drama
we didnt Sad
But i certainly wasnt doing history either Razz
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 am

Lol i mite take up drama Cool I never realized how short and skinny lauren was Shocked
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 am

I was good at drama but never thought about it in a serious sense to pick it as an option for GCSE. I thought about doing a drama class as an extra at uni, might be fun if we did things like that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Lauren Crace - Page 4 Iiiiii10
Lauren in production of Gaberiel
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:06 pm

em-j wrote:
I was good at drama but never thought about it in a serious sense to pick it as an option for GCSE. I thought about doing a drama class as an extra at uni, might be fun if we did things like that Razz

I was pretty good, but as I said the drama teacher is unbearable! Plus I want to be a doctor therefore history is going to be more beneficial. I used to want to be an actress, but there are so few successful actresses over the age of 45!

What are you doing at uni?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, the only successful over 45's are those that have been in the business for many years e.g. Babs and June Brown etc. I'm doing a course in ICT then training to be a teacher. Im not sure whether to do a major/minor yet or just one course straight.. If that all makes sense Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah it makes sense Very Happy
My step-brother's about to start his final year in his IT degree! He's already got a job lined up with Intel for next year. My cousin did IT and my brother is more than likely going to too!
It would be pretty cool to be an IT teacher! My one's great, he always does the tech- stuff in the school plays and talent shows.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 pm

I guess you'll be starting in October?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Crace   Lauren Crace - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauren Crace
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4