Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gabrielle
gabrielle

Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) Empty
PostSubject: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) Well20pretty

I love Kat - she was my favorite character and I'm so glad to hear she may be returning!!!

Kat was so diverse (Like Ronnie) with deep, dark secrets (like Ronnie!!!)
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 am

lol! lol! kat was me fav too!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 am

Same same same! I loved Kat and Alfie!
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:08 am

Do you think Kat & Ronnie would get on? I don't....Ronnie would think she was an old tart and Kat would think Ron was a stuck-up blonde!!

They're so similar in ways though, with there deep, dark secrets, always putting a wall up so no-one can see their real emotions, the whole mother/daughter storyline....

Kat and The Slaters worked wonders for EE and its ratings, when they left the ratings went down a bit.... so i think EE have tried to create a similar feel with Ron n Rox (especially Ron)
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 am

Yeah when they left EE hit the bottom and wasn't winning any awards or getting good ratings. Thats when i stopped watching for a bit but then the Godly Diedrick Santer came along and made it allllll better!

I don't think they'd get on at all, they'd clash big time as theyre both very strong and feisty.
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

same here i stopped watching completely... tuned in when i saw the Ronnie n Roxy advert but i didn't really like the look of them at first to be honest cos i was more a slater fan....i never liked any of the mitchell girls in the past.....

But when Ronnie started showin her depths....just found her character so intruiging....then i was hooked again!!!!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 am

I cant actually remember when I got hooked again, I think it was about a year after the girl started and then of course I had to download all their episodes that i'd missed to catch up! But I used to be totally obsessed as a young girl and then when it went down the drain I moved onto Neighbours. When my favourite character (Sky) left Neighbours I moved back to EE again and was pleasantly surprised about how good it was!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 am

I loved Kat and Alfie ,what happened to them in the end are they together ? Eastenders is the onlything i watch at the moment ,I used to watch Hollyoaks,Nieghbours and Home and away but for some strange reason I cant be bothered anymore cause i like the computer so much now and also i have GCSES lol
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)   Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)
Page 1 of 1