Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all about soap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nina_s

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 am

Hey

I went to WHSMITH and went to magazine section to see what magazines were saying about danielle thing since i only buy inside soap. I think it was all about soap , and they said apparently and their were pics Arc*** Twisted Evil goes to see danielle with a piece of wire. Like Inside soap they are predicting to that someone is dying.

Also while looking around apparently someone posted a article on some forum or something imbd or something from local paper they went there to film a stunt but since i could not read the text just read the headline not sure how reliable it is.

Thought share this anyways Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am

He only threatens her with the wire, he doesn't have the guts to do it.
Back to top Go down
nina_s

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 am

Oh ok thats cool i posted here was not to sure what it was about has i felt weird just standing there and reading a mag lol but had to check that out...err arc*** Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 am

I stand in shops reading them all the time .. dont worry about it Razz
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 am

em-j wrote:
I stand in shops reading them all the time .. dont worry about it Razz
yeh newsagents hate me xD! i usually drag a mate in so i dont look too stupid xD
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 am

my friend says i look like a retard standing ther in the middle of tesco reading all the soap mags. then she says im obsessed then she asks me what they said Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:38 am

My local newsagent has taken to selotaping all their magazines shut!! I bet it's cos I used to go in there specifically to read the mags and then walk out without buying anything Razz
Back to top Go down

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 pm

so maybe she will come back!!!! YAY cheers
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Only to tell Ronnie at the wedding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all about soap Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about soap   all about soap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all about soap
Page 1 of 1