Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!

Go down 
5 posters

Who would win in a fight Roxy or Ronnie?
Roxy!
Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_vote_lcap0%Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ronnie!
Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_vote_lcap100%Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! Empty
PostSubject: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm thinking Ronnie!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 pm

If you mean a verbal fight then definitely Ronnie as she's WAY smarter than Roxy and if you mean physical fight then definitely Ronnie again (Razz) because I remember that one time they had a cat fight in the R and R office and Ronnie held Roxy's head down on the desk for quite a while and also when she dunked Bianca's head in water at the Vic and held it there Razz

Also, Sam claims to have a strong upper body hehe.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 pm

haha i wouldnt mess with either of them to be honest!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 am

its so ronnie ! clear to see lol i wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of her Exclamation x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 am

Exactly!!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:55 am

Ronnie blates .. Roxy is no match for her
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:07 am

ronnie of course!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 am

nikki wrote:
If you mean a verbal fight then definitely Ronnie as she's WAY smarter than Roxy and if you mean physical fight then definitely Ronnie again (Razz) because I remember that one time they had a cat fight in the R and R office and Ronnie held Roxy's head down on the desk for quite a while and also when she dunked Bianca's head in water at the Vic and held it there Razz

Also, Sam claims to have a strong upper body hehe.

she aint the only one lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!   Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight ... Roxy or Ronnie???!
Page 1 of 1