Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what you up to?

Go down 
+11
WishUponAStar
Charlotteee
Faye
sarah1989
RipDani
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
ronnieanddaniellefan
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
devilbecka
nikki
RitaSimonsLover
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

what you up to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:08 am

dani&lt3ronnie4eva wrote:
Noo that cant be it. Suspect When I was in primary they made sure they gave us enough homework to last for the Holidays. Then they say " How else r u gonna learn in the holidays? " i felt like slapping them and saying IT IS THE HOLIDAY!! WE ARENT SUPPOSED TO LEARN!!!!
That was probs just cuz it was a private skl. We even go hw in the summer holidays. years 3 to 5 would get a book report at the end of each school year Evil or Very Mad

My primary school was private too and they always gave us a hell of a lot of hw over the holidays I remember! Things actually got better in high school, they let us have a bit of respite over the summer, no homework except when we got to sixth form.

This summer i'll be done with school for good! My holiday will be all long and nice Very Happy im so excited!!
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

does anyone on here happen to do as level economics?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah I did AS economics, still doing it for A2 level actually Smile
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 am

oooh, would i be able to ask you a quick question about something please?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 am

WishUponAStar wrote:
oooh, would i be able to ask you a quick question about something please?

Of course! It's my fave subject Very Happy Hope I can help!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 am

The problem with a long holiday is i need to find something to do like a job lol and like this holiday i did nothing ahh and my mum keeps saying its not healthy but for some reason ,until my gcses are other im not moving much lol i have no energy ,its all gone .I stoped watching home and away except for aden and belle parts and stoped watching hollioaks and Nieghbours
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
what you up to? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2what you up to? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 am

lol i have no homework Razz
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 am

haha, it's not one of my faves unfortunately!
but if a question aks you to discuss the benefits of a fall in the rate of inflation, does that mean you talk about a low and stable inflation rate?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 am

Yes, it would mean that and then to evaluate you could talk about how if it drops too low you might get deflation which is not a good thing. But also discuss the Government's target of 2.0% (+/- 1%) inflation and why it might be that they want to keep it at and around that level.
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:28 am

ahh yes!
totally forgot about all that other stuff!
thank you so so so so so much!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and sorry to bother you again, but can i ask you another question? Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:28 am

Course you can! Just ask away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 am

thanks Smile
ermm, if you get asked this question 'discuss the effectiveness of a rise in Government spending in promoting economic growth', what sort of stuff do you write about?
do you have to include other strategies as well, other than a rise in Governement spending?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:43 am

Ok, so basically Government spending ultimately will increase AD (aggregate demand) and may cause the multiplier effect to start, so talk about that and how it could have a lasting effect on the growth of the economy causing the LRAS (long run aggregate supply) to shift outwards (draw a diagram of this if poss).

You can also discuss how Govt. spending might lead to increased employment which will in turn lead to an increase in the productive capacity of the economy (you could draw the PPF shifting out to explain this).

You can also say how too much Government spending, on the other hand, could lead to demand-pull inflation as people will be buying more so firms will increase their prices which basically is inflation.

First off though i'd explain that there are four main areas in which Govt. spends -

Capital expenditure: on hospitals, schools and roads etc.

Current spending: on the running of public services including teachers' pay and the purchase of medicines to be used in the NHS.

Transfer payments: money transferred from tax payers to recipients of benefits (e.g. pensioners and the unemployed)

Debt interest payments: payments made to the holders of govt. debt.

If you don't have enough to write you could also write about how supply-side policies (such as spending on education and healthcare) will cause the economy to grow in the very long term.
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:47 am

Ahhhhh!
Omgosh, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I can now see why it's your fave subject - you're amazing at it!!
I don't believe yo u still remember everything from like last year! Shocked
Anyway, thanks so much again!! Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:49 am

You're welcome! Anytime!! Very Happy

I'm not amazing at it but i'm still doing it so I have to be able to remember everything from last year as well as a lot of this year's work is synoptic (encorporates AS stuff as well as new A2 stuff). I only have one module left to do in the summer, yay!

No probs! Very Happy
xxx
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am

WOOSH!!!! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 am

OMG I've just found out that I got an A* in a GCSE Chemistry exam that I sat last month!!!!!! Full marks!!!!! I thought I did really badly!!! Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile tongue Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:54 am

Well done! cheers
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:57 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:12 am

oooh, congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 am

cheers I'm so happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
what you up to? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2what you up to? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 am

Faye wrote:
OMG I've just found out that I got an A* in a GCSE Chemistry exam that I sat last month!!!!!! Full marks!!!!! I thought I did really badly!!! Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile tongue Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:44 am

-----------------------

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 am

WELL DONE!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 pm

I should find out my physics and biology results in the next couple of days- somehow I doubt I'll have done as well in those Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what you up to?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Offtopic :: Chat-
Jump to: