Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what you up to?

Go down 
+11
WishUponAStar
Charlotteee
Faye
sarah1989
RipDani
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
ronnieanddaniellefan
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
devilbecka
nikki
RitaSimonsLover
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sarah1989
sarah1989

what you up to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

on facebook doing quiz thingy's lol i am bored ! x
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Im trying to wish hard enough, that time would stop for a little wile. I really dont wanna go back there, I hate it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
what you up to? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2what you up to? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 pm

casn some one help me it wont let me paste a photo of me for pics of you how do you fo tht
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Trying to find the right clips to finish my new Ronnie Danielle video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:
casn some one help me it wont let me paste a photo of me for pics of you how do you fo tht

You'll have to upload it to o[url=http://www.imageshack.us ]www.imageshack.us [/url]
then browse your image let it load then copy and paste the code for Foorum 1 or 2
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
what you up to? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2what you up to? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:38 pm

done its on pics of you thread i posted it yesterday if you want to look
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Im waiting for my new R&D video to upload to youtube and also nipping into my mums room to see if Barbara and Larry are on Jonathan Ross Show yet
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 pm

they are in wales but i am in scotland and i dont knw about england but there not on yet
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:34 am

I just thought anyone who wants to chat ,can chat in here for a while .So how is everyone .Im quite bored so im watching all the eastenders eps from the 7th so i can write Ronnies diary .I thought about doing stacey but i might get it all wrong cause somethimes she feels sorry for ronnie and sometimes she hates her !!!

anyway write back if you want
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 am

That sounds nice Smile

Ive just been around the corner to do some food shopping because we've been away so the fridge was empty. It's just me and my sister at home for a few days and she's at work. I feel like a mother lol.

Now i'm going to go have some lunch from what I bought and then i'll have to do some revision Sad
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 am

i need to do revision but i keep putting it off .I am not a natural like my brother so i need to revise ,he just scived all his lessons and still got As and i have to revise and i get Cs
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 am

Same with me and my sisters. They did work really hard and got all As but for some reason firstly, I don't have the motivation to work that they obviously did and secondly, even when I do work I still don't do well!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 am

I have loads of RE revision to do Sad Sad I JUST CAN'T BE ARSED!!!!! I'm currently putting off a history assignment! I told myself I was going to start it this morning, it's now 14:42 and all I've done is loaded up microsoft word!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 am

Haha I've done like one page of notes! Feels pathetic given that I got up quite early today!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 am

I've done all my homework for school apart from art which i cba to do.
But I find it weird, because I LOVE art.
I don't want to go back to school on Monday Sad
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am

Oh poop I have art coursework to do! I'm never going to get it all done. I 've been painting this picture for about six months now and it's going no where!
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 am

I have been doing the same french sheet all day. Then I have to look up myths and legends and greek stuff. Then I have a maths thing. Sleep This is soooo boring. Neutral I just cant be bothered. But I keep on putting all my homework till the end of the Holidays. Laughing Thank Goodness I aint got no Spanish or I would be here all night Suspect
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:40 am

I try to do all of my homework during the first week of the holidays.
IT NEVER WORKS Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 am

whoever was talking about r.e and history ... when i was doing GCSE last year.. we had one 50 min R.E lesson a week... so i thought it was pointless to revise xD i went into the exam in a ranting mood and just ranted throughout the whole exam!!! haha it got me a B! Well impressed seeing as though i didnt revise xD!

In terms of history i just WROTE and never stopped ahaha i think i did 13/14 pages ... and that got me a B xD i dont have a clue what i was talking about but i thought there was surely some marks in what i was writing about haha
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 am

well Razz having some cans then going out Razz cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 am

i get no homework inn the easter holidays
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 am

I know!! U r sooooooo Lucky! I go to a damn Grammar School. They just pile the stuff down on us Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 am

lol its prob cause i am still at primary
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:43 am

Noo that cant be it. Suspect When I was in primary they made sure they gave us enough homework to last for the Holidays. Then they say " How else r u gonna learn in the holidays? " i felt like slapping them and saying IT IS THE HOLIDAY!! WE ARENT SUPPOSED TO LEARN!!!!
That was probs just cuz it was a private skl. We even go hw in the summer holidays. years 3 to 5 would get a book report at the end of each school year Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 am

-----------------------

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you up to?   what you up to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what you up to?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Offtopic :: Chat-
Jump to: