Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking Left_bar_bleue2/2Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking Empty
PostSubject: Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking   Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

'EastEnders' bosses axe "unruly" actress
Sunday, May 30 2010, 10:28 BST

By Kris Green, Soaps EditorFacebook Twitter Digg Email Share

Melissa SuffieldSoapsEastEndersEastEnders producers have axed Lucy Beale actress Melissa Suffield after she allegedly ignored numerous warnings from bosses about her "unruly behaviour".

According to the Daily Star Sunday, the 17-year-old - who has played Ian Beale's eldest daughter since 2004 - was issued with a final warning after attending a London nightclub while underage.

Despite being reprimanded, Suffield allegedly continued to ignore warnings about her continued misbehaviour, which resulted in a string of meetings and ultimately culminated in her dismissal from the role.

A source at the soap told the newspaper: "Melissa has been hauled before bosses on a number of occasions for her behaviour and attitude outside work. In the end they made the decision to let her go.

"The way she's been behaving out of work over the last few months is not acceptable. Melissa is 17 and wants to go out, have fun and do what she likes. But that kind of behaviour doesn't work when you're on a show like EastEnders."

They continued: "She was given a warning a couple of months back after she was photographed going into a London club. So when things didn't improve they had no choice but to write her out of the show."

An EastEnders spokesperson confirmed: "Melissa will be leaving in the summer. She's had a fantastic six years on the show and we wish her the best of luck."

Earlier this month, Devon Anderson - Billie Jackson in the East-End serial - was banned from attending the British Soap Awards after violating strict BBC rules over advertising by posting a photograph of his intended outfit on Twitter.

LoL I cant believe the banned him couldnt they have just made him change his outfit and i dont think its fair that he isnt allowed to put up pics of what HE is wearing.

And :/ for Melissa
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking Left_bar_bleue0/0Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking   Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 am

I hope they recast the role, Peter without Lucy wouldn't be right after all this time.
Back to top Go down

Eastenders boss'es axe Lucy Beale after underage drinking
Page 1 of 1