Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neighbours247
new user
new user

What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas??? Empty
PostSubject: What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas???   What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 am

Ok, so I saw the photos for this week and have read the episode summaries, and OH MY GOD what are they thinking? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I really hope that the relationship between Steph and Lucas falls apart after its revealed that Steph slept with Dan and is pregnant with his baby (whenever that is!). But jeez, Elle's only just got on the plane and Steph's practically moved in with the guy (the skunkbag).. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Anyone agree? Oh, and does anyone know anything else about the future for this dispicable couple? (please say that they're gonna be over before they begin!!) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas???   What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 am

I dont like Steph so i totally agree because Elles one of my favorite characters apart from Donna

But you know they cant be happy they'll always have to spilt people up
Back to top Go down
Neighbours247
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas???   What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 pm

yh i no, its just that i don't really like the way that they've tried to fill in the gap that Elle left with Andrew and Steph x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas???   What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the HELL are the Neighbours writers thinking with Steph and Lucas???
Page 1 of 1