Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ghost whisperer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarah1989
sarah1989

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:32 pm

any fans ?
Back to top Go down

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:47 am

I used to watch it,ive watched up to series 3 and a half but ive got to watch the rest of season.
I thought the first series was the best with andrea in but the final episode with the plane crash was really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:31 pm

yeh i have just finished watching season one when andrea dies its soo sad i cried lol

i thought i would start watching properly apparently something has happend to jim so need to catch up and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:43 pm

i wont say anything Smile
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 pm

thanks

is it me or is season 2 not as interesting as season 1 ?
only on episode 7 tho hoping it will get better

x
Back to top Go down

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 pm

to be honest it does get worse but it does pick up again by series three but the first series is the best
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 pm

i am on season 3 now =) how far is it onto season 5 on the tele does anyone kno ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ghost whisperer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghost whisperer   ghost whisperer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ghost whisperer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Offtopic :: Other soaps and TV programs-
Jump to: