Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) Left_bar_bleue2/2Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) Empty
PostSubject: Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :)   Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Today marks 23 years since Neighbours made its debut on UK screens. Shown for the first time on BBC One at 1.25pm on October 27th 1986, it was moved to a 5.35pm evening slot in January 1988, and, despite a change of channel last year, it has remained in its traditional early afternoon and early evening slots for over 21 years now. Arguably, the huge fondness for Neighbours in the UK is what's saved it from the axe on more than one occasion, and we can only hope that we'll still be watching the residents of Ramsay Street for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :)   Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 am

Philip Schofield was the TV presenter to introduce the brand new soap all those years ago Razz
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) Left_bar_bleue2/2Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :)   Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :)   Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighbours started in the UK 23 years ago today :)
Page 1 of 1