Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey xx I'm Back!!!!

Go down 
+4
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
ron and dan
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Ronnielleno1fanforeva
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/2Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm

What is she yours??

Go watch emmerdael
it will show you how crazy you really are!
cause ur just like her
Back to top Go down
abi-rose
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:54 pm

no she aint mine no i aint watchin emmerdeal and CHLOE ISN'T JESSS
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/2Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:18 pm

how the **** would you know????
Some crazy perv stalker i think you are
oh what u gonna do? a mad may?
Hopefully blow yourself up aswell while you at it Razz
But by the sounds of it you would be stupid enough to do so
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Look abi-rose if you dont shut up causing trouble i can ban you from this site!!
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Very Happy good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:01 pm

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ABII
chloe is my daughter for god sake how else do you think i got her
and abii just so you know babies come from a stalk if that was going to be one of the next thing you are going to say
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

abi just so you know chloe is the best thing that has ever fucking happened to me i am more happy now that i have ever fucking been in my life chloe and louie meen eveything to me and it doesn't fucking matter how old i was when i had her it doesn't stop me loving her or looking after her or being her mum does it. and all this fucking shit you are saying about me knowing you is crap i have never meet you and tbh why the fucking hell would i want to you are a evil little bitch who is so stupid and thinks that everyone feels the same way about somthing when they don't. when you were say the thing that chloe should die she was in hospital she had to have a operation and you will never fucking know what it felt like just sitting in that hospital waiting to be told if your daughter would be okay. and another thing why don't you just leave everyone on here hates you for what you have done and said you have been acting like a fucking child. all of this is down to you just because i wouldn't let you see a photo of me daughter. and really abi you are meant to be 16 for gods sake and the way you spend you time is saying stuff about a tiny little 2 mounth old baby you really need to find somthing better to do with your time she is a fucking baby for gods sake she is only 2 mounths old and that is how you spent your free time. so why don't you just grow up and leave bcos no-one on here wants anything to do with you oh and one last thing stop emailing hannah and jo oh and louie aswell and one other thing he doesn't want to meet up with you and have sex in the back of your dads car and don't try and say you didn't say that to him bcos i seen the email
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:37 pm

well said Jess

&& Abi if you email me again
or Try to add me on facebook

You will regret it !

Just remember every dog has their day and trust me....yours is comin'!!!
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:45 pm

abi louie doesn't want you to get your dad to bring you to swindon tomorrow so that the two of you can run away and be together who would want to be with you
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:07 am

Nicely said jess ^^^ the big long one
And Jess is 100,000,000% right Abi
Abi you should think before you think even though i dont think you have a brain scratch
Oh yea Stop emailing me! all your messages have been sent to my junk folder and thats were they are going to stay Very Happy
Just cause you have such a crap life doesnt mean you have to try and make other peoples
And seriously are you a lesbian?
Because your so obsessed with jess
Your a Cyber Bully
Haha you actually could get done for harrasment
We should call for Jack Branning to come and arrest you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey xx I'm Back!!!!   Hey xx I'm Back!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey xx I'm Back!!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6