Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding? Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding?   Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 am

EastEnders star Samantha Womack has revealed that she is facing a baby ban.

The actress is already raising two young children, Ben and Lily-Rose, with her husband Mark, who also has another son from a previous relationship.

Womack, who plays troubled Ronnie Mitchell on the BBC One soap, has now admitted that her dream of having more babies is currently being obstructed by her partner.

"I'd love to have more. I'd like a really huge family," Womack is quoted by Virgin Media as saying.

"But I've promised Mark that I won't yet - not for a couple of years anyway. Lily is about to start school, so it'll be nice to have a breather. I've been banned from breeding!"

The 36-year-old tied the knot with Mark in London nearly three months ago. They have been together for ten years.
Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding? Ronnie
This sounds like her in eastenders!-when Jack said he wants to wait.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding?   Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:41 am

Thats quoted from the interview in OK! magazine they did when they got engaged.
Back to top Go down

Samantha Janus-Banned from breeding?
Page 1 of 1