Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What song are you listening to?

Go down 
+9
sarah1989
RitaSimonsLover
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
RipDani
gabrielle
nikki
em-j
ronnieanddaniellefan
Faye
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

What song are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 am

Yeah I do too .. She's matured more in the face .. Not saying that she wasn't beautiful in her younger days cause she was. I like how she looked that English Rose picture, she wasn't too thin either
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:25 am

Yes she looks amazing these days, she's very lucky with the shape face she has - it's all defined and pretty.

It's good that she wasn't stick thin but it's sad to read these days that she thinks she has to deprive herself of food and go to bed hungry if she's to stay in shape and get acting jobs.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 am

Yeah, it's not good what the business pushes you into .. Have you seen that video with Sam Janus and Rita Simons on Jonathon Ross ?? Rita says Sam's face is like a dairylee triangle (cause of her chin) That was soo funny .. infact he whole interview was really funny !!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 am

I love that interview with the two of them! They're hilarious together! Yeah that bit where she says her face is like a dairylee cheese and then does that motion with her hand of a pointed chin, it cracks me up.

It's just sad because she is a role model to a lot of girls, including probably her daughter...it's just not a good route to have to go down but the industry is so judgemental.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 am

Yeah and nowadays you can't really get anywhere in the industry without posing naked or half naked first..

Oh yeah, I forgot about that bit.. And the bit where Sam does that face what Rita did at the audition.. it looked really weird and freaky but I was cracking up !! Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 am

Very true.

YES! Ahh I loved that bit, I can just imagine Rita doing that as well as she's full of attitude! And also where Rita's saying about the guy she had to kiss in a scene in another program who wore two pairs of pants! (I don't think the reason needs to be stated on here haha)
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:45 am

Haha, that would be funny if you were filming it. The actor going in for the kiss, next thing you know 'I think I'm going to need a double-layer' .. haha hillarious !!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:46 am

Yes and a bit of a compliment depending on the way you see it Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 am

Yeah I know .. It would deffo be a compliment but totally embarrasing on both parties Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Taylor Swift -Love story
and ive been watching Samantha Janus on eurovision
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:02 pm

I love that song!

(and Sam's song too of course Wink)
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:58 am

OMG i never knew sam could sing!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Lol yeah she represented England in Eurovision in 1991 (obviously the best year as it was the year of my birth Razz) and came 20th overall I believe.

She also recently recorded a song with David Essex called 'He Noticed Me'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYwG35ZNco
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 pm

I've just listened to 'He Noticed me' and it's stuck in my head! It's a sweet song though!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Yeah at first I was like "woah she's singing above her range!" but now I really like it, she's got a beautiful voice Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 am

OMG has anyone heard this before? Anita Dobson- Eastenders- Anyone can fall in love

Apparently it got to number 4 in the charts! I think it's just about the scariest thing I've ever heard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 am

I just can't get enough-The Saturdays
comic relief
did anyone watch lets dance for comic relief yesterday im glad robert webb won he was so funny lol!
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:47 am

yeh that was funny.. Very Happy paddy and keith were wicked to!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah i liked them too!,it was funny when they wouldnt stop gazing into each others eyes
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:14 pm

taylor swift - love story

im going the bed now bye ppl
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Ronnielle4eva wrote:
taylor swift - love story

im going the bed now bye ppl

goodnight sweet dreams(Of Ronnie and Danielle) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 pm

I get all the girls ( the song used for Ronnie and Roxy advert), im listening to it over and over again
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 pm

That's such a good song! I was basically addicted to that advert haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Me too,im listening to The noisettes-dont upset the rhythm!
go baby go baby go dont upset the rhythm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvS-_0h-_LQ&feature=PlayList&p=83829CECB75C5135&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=54

Couldnt get the real video not avalible in my country (U.K)
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:11 pm

girls alound's new song ! x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next