Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)

Go down 
+2
ronnieanddaniellefan
em-j
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) Empty
PostSubject: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) Photo-1073
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Future Mrs Branning ??

Archie is a dead man Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Ronnie says yes?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 pm

I can type out what it says in the article if you want ??
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 pm

:O :O :O!!!!! RONNIE AND JACK!!!! YAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm

em-j wrote:
I can type out what it says in the article if you want ??

Yes please!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:55 pm

It’s not very long ...

The setting is Stansted airport and the soap character about to flee the country is Ronnie. Devastated after the ‘Danielle reveal’ she’s giving up on Walford... but... Jack isn’t giving up on her! Our spies spotted filming of the thrilling scenes when he chases after and grabs the tannoy microphone to stop her just as she’s about to board her flight. What does he say? Well you can be sure it’s not ‘Will Miss Ronnie Mitchell please make her way to airport information’! We’re betting on ‘Marry me Ronnie’... and we’re raising out bet that her answer will be ‘yes’. At last!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 pm

OH MY. I'm almost crying with happiness! Ronnie and Jack are my favourite couple!!! I'm so happy.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) Photo-1068
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 pm

aww even if the danielle outcome is terrible we still has some great ronnie scenes to keep up with!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 pm

When do you think they will have Danielle's funeral because i cant see it.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 pm

do you mean can you not see it happening??
if so i can't either! Dont they usually pot the people who play the police officers into the credits??? surely the police would be involved in a death scene ... hmmm
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Or maybe if there is an accident they can't find her body .. she runs away and doesn't actually die .. but leaves the killer/Archie thinking that she is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Yeah but why does her dad come down on the friday and why is Ronnie grieving? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Because they both think shes dead .. Ronnie would have rang her Danielle's adoptive dad anyways to inform him of what's happened because she thinks Danielle can't. To be honest, I don't actually think she's left the show, despite what people are saying.
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 pm

eastendersranddfan wrote:
Yeah but why does her dad come down on the friday and why is Ronnie grieving? Rolling Eyes

I guess she could be greiving the fact that her daughter doent want anything to do with her after the reaveal and leaves, or is that just wishfull thinking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 pm

em-j wrote:
Because they both think shes dead .. Ronnie would have rang her Danielle's adoptive dad anyways to inform him of what's happened because she thinks Danielle can't. To be honest, I don't actually think she's left the show, despite what people are saying.

Why do all the mags say?
'Murder'
'Who dies Danielle or Ronnie'
'Wedding Tragedy'

Just makes no sense,even in the virginmedia interview with Sam Janus she says it will not be a happy ending'
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Because they are all idiots Razz
I'm not saying I'm right about her dying/living but I just have a feeling
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) Left_bar_bleue2/2Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 pm

AWWW i hope they get married
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:21 am

Me too .. I was watching and making videos yesterday from when they were together Smile and also when Jack slept with Roxy Evil or Very Mad Ronnie and Jack need to get back together, they have the best relationship in Eastenders .. even better than the married couples.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) Left_bar_bleue2/2Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 am

yea but roxy would be well jelous
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 am

But you know that if Ronnie and Jack do get married, EE will ruin it by making Jack have an affair with some bimbo!

Last edited by Faye on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 am

true cant they make one storyline end happily i knww how about they start with the Ronnie and Danielle one!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:05 am

yeay! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:07 am

they should itgs not fair there making me depressed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)   Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soaplife Front Cover (Ending 17th April)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next