Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radio times-SPOILER

Go down 
+6
jess_welsh
Faye
ronnieanddaniellefan
devilbecka
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
nikki
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Radio times-SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Thanks for posting

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok this just isnt fair. Sad they have to kick Archie out after this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:00 pm

I bet they won't, he's got more kerniving and scheming left in him yet I think Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:21 pm

I'm soo sad now because there is no way Danielle can come back to EE now Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 pm

somethings is not right about this.......but what the hell wait til shows i guess lol!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:55 pm

well lets just say guys we have some good scenes coming up! shame they wont carry on through the year :/
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:00 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was still living in hope!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jess_welsh
jess_welsh

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:03 pm

ME TOO
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanpop.com
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Me three
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Me four.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Me five Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am

me six Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 am

me seven!
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:06 am

Me eight!
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 am

me nine
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 am

ERRRRRRR I HATE ARCHIE !!!!!!-Just been watching eastenders wanted to get that off my head first lol

Anyways those links are not working can someone tell me or copy/paste what it says. Sad i am not beliving anything till i see it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am

ok dont know why there not working they seemed to before

Thursday 02 April
7:30pm - 8:30pm

Peggy wrestles with doubts about Archie, but the Mitchell wedding is rocked by Danielle's explosive revelations. Ronnie confronts Roxy about her feelings for Jack, and Janine plots revenge, until a devastating event changes everything.

Friday 03 April
8:00pm - 8:30pm

As the Mitchells struggle to come to terms with their tragedy, Ronnie's grief leads her into a terrible deception. Archie fights to get his family back, and has Janine found herself a new ally?
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 am

pale pale pale pale

Well BBC mucked that up abit storyline out..do you think maybe a coma than dying scratch
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:30 am

nina_s wrote:
pale pale pale pale

Well BBC mucked that up abit storyline out..do you think maybe a coma than dying scratch

thats what i am hoping for! Maybe Lauren's interview with that magazine was about her leaving ..... but she for got to mention she was coming back xD! haha
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 am

well she said break for a while and she could be lying at the end of the day...i do not get why bbc would let her slip shes leaving and let the ending out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 am

i think the bbc let the ending out so they get more viewers
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 am

eastendersranddfan wrote:
i think the bbc let the ending out so they get more viewers
thats a good point to take in! The only advertisement they have had was peggy's wedding advert... but nothing to do with Dani and Ronnie
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Radio times-SPOILER Left_bar_bleue2/2Radio times-SPOILER Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

well tht rumour abbout janine running danielle over could be true then but at the wedding they didnt rlease any photos of danielle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:
well tht rumour abbout janine running danielle over could be true then but at the wedding they didnt rlease any photos of danielle?

I think some pictures have actually been let slip of Danielle upset at the wedding reception on digitalspy forums but they cant send them out anymore because they were meant to be confidential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio times-SPOILER   Radio times-SPOILER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio times-SPOILER
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next