Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DTC Departs for Lovely Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
DTC Departs for Lovely Day Left_bar_bleue2/2DTC Departs for Lovely Day Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

DTC Departs for Lovely Day Empty
PostSubject: DTC Departs for Lovely Day   DTC Departs for Lovely Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Dominic Treadwell-Collins confirms his departure from EastEnders to join Santer’s production company Lovely Day.

Dominic Treadwell-Collins has confirmed that he has stepped down from his role as series story producer at EastEnders.

Treadwell-Collins is leaving the BBC to join former executive producer Diederick Santer’s production company Lovely Day, where he will take on a new role as head of development.

Of his tenure at Elstree, he said, ’I have had an amazing time at EastEnders and I couldn’t have dreamed of a better place to work.’

But he added that, ’after four-and-a-half years of life in Walford, I feel that it is time to move on and try something new.’

Treadwell-Collins joined EastEnders in 2005, and was involved in creating popular characters such as the Mitchell sisters and Masood family. He also played a large part in plotting the successful ‘Who Killed Archie Mitchell?’ anniversary storyline, as well as the controversial Syed and Christian storyline.

Santer, who quit the BBC earlier this year to become managing director of the independent production company, described Treadwell-Collins as ’a brilliant and original talent’ and said he was ’delighted to be resuming our creative partnership at Lovely Day.’

http://www.walfordweb.co.uk/item.php?id=2498
Back to top Go down

DTC Departs for Lovely Day
Page 1 of 1