Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucas's fourth victim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Lucas's fourth victim Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucas's fourth victim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Lucas's fourth victim Empty
PostSubject: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Here we go again... Sleep

EastEnders' man-of-the-cloth-gone-bad Lucas Johnson looks to claim his fourth victim in the coming months as he strangles a prostitute to death.

With his ex-wife Trina dead, Denise's ex-husband Owen buried beneath the Albert Square gardens and his son Jordan's dog Sugar believed to be at the bottom of the nearby canal, Lucas's murderous secret appears to be safe - for now.

However, as Owen's mother Liz continues in her attempts to track down her son, it's surely only a matter of time before she realises that he's not coming back.

While Liz - who departs the Walford soap later this year - deliberates Owen's whereabouts, Lucas is on a mission to 'save' as many people as he can from their sinful lives in a bid to clear his own conscience.

Driving to a nearby red light area, Lucas manages to coax a prostitute into his car, where he begins preaching at her about her 'dirty' life.

However, when the call girl retaliates with a barrage of verbal abuse, Lucas's inner demon takes hold.

Removing his tie, he forms a ligature and swiftly strangles his latest victim...

Neck wear is apparently Lucas's murder 'weapon' of choice, having strangled Owen with a bowtie on his wedding day to Denise.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/blog/scoop/
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Lucas's fourth victim Left_bar_bleue2/2Lucas's fourth victim Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 pm

No

well chelsea and liz are leaving so i bet he kills one of them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Lucas's fourth victim Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucas's fourth victim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:35 pm

It's a random woman I think; there's a picture on the site. That's a point. He knows Chelsea cheated on Theo etc so I don't see what makes her any better than a prostitute; I would imagine most of them aren't going behind a partners' back. Saying that I don't think he could kill his own daughter even if she found out about Owen; he's probably capable of talking her into believing that it was best for everyone. He'd probably have no issues with killing Liz if he thought she was going to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Lucas's fourth victim Left_bar_bleue2/2Lucas's fourth victim Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:37 pm

and libbys leaving to
maybe chelsea finds out the truth and leaves even though it probaly be him having to go
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah. They did hint that some of the six may be killed off (this included Liz and Libby, as Chelsea leaving was announced a week before or something.) I was wondering if he'd kill Liz because she finds out/was going to find out, then Libby starts looking for her and he kills her. But then there'd be Denise who I don't think he could kill and I wonder if he could kill Libby because of what it would do to Denise. I suppose he could go even more insane than he has already and conclude that Libby's no good because her father wasn't and do it that way. I wonder why Lucas isn't leaving though, because it has got to come out some time and I don't think they can get away with having one person knowing and keeping quiet like they did with Stacey, especially as Lucas doesn't have a motive like Stacey's.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:54 pm

it cant go on for much longer cause he has killed to many ppl its gonna have to come out soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 pm

I know this might sound weird but I don't want himto get found out because I know the episodes about his trial and stuff will go on for weeks an di can't stand the police interview eps.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 am

i with cba with tht either maybe they should just bury him in a whole tht he cant get out of. Wink
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:54 am

can we not just have him die soon ?
I cannot stand that storyline !
Have him try to kill someone but they finish him off instead Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:52 am

That's a good idea. In a way I wish Trevor Morgan was still in it; he'd sort Lucas out easily. Or Nasty Nick could do it.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 am

yea and omg so excited rack engaged tonight! Very Happy Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 am

Lmao id like to see him try to kill Roxy
She'd probs bite him or something Razz
Or Put nail varnish remover in his eye lmao
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:57 am

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:
yea and omg so excited rack engaged tonight! Very Happy Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting For like FOREVER

But i wanna see Emmerdale tonight too Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 am

My teacher forgot about giving us the test today Smile Great day Very Happy:D lol. Only problem is I've lost the remote for my DVD recorder Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Now it's rumoured he drowns Denise Sleep Can't believe he would go for the same method as Owen did when he tried to kill Libby!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:33 pm

I don't think he kills Denise though,shes not scheduled to leave

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Thu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm

but maybe they are going to try to 'surprise' us

Like they did with Danielle etc
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:17 am

He confesses to Denise when Owen's body is discovered and she stands by him and says she's not going to let Owen ruin her life again Surprised I'm wondering if she eventually threatens to tell and that's why he tries to drown her. No mention of him confessing to Trina or Sugar though.

I'm guessing this is Libby and Liz's exit and that if Lucas leaves in the future, it will be his storyline to leave.

In TV easy they have a misprint, it says, "Owen tells Denise he killed Owen." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's fourth victim   Lucas's fourth victim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas's fourth victim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Eastenders :: Eastenders-Articles-
Jump to: