Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devon's workplace crush

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Devon's workplace crush Left_bar_bleue2/2Devon's workplace crush Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Devon's workplace crush Empty
PostSubject: Devon's workplace crush   Devon's workplace crush I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 am

Crikey! Love is in the air on the EastEnders set.

Devon Anderson has admitted he fancies the pants off his EastEnders co-star Samantha Womack.

The actor, who plays Billie Jackson, says he didn't fancy stunning Sam all that much before he was cast in the soap but, now he's in it, he does.

He told Inside Soap: "I didn't have a massive crush on her before I arrived - then I got to know her and I do have a crush now!"

He gushed: "Not only is she amazing at what she does but she's really nice to talk to as well."

But sadly for us, even if Sam shared his feelings she'd be out of luck - as Devon already has a girlfriend, actress Nathalie Emmanuel, who is soon leaving her role as Hollyoaks' Sasha Valentine.

"Hopefully she'll move to London. I reckon she may have something lined up already."

Another slight drawback is that Sam is actually married. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Devon's workplace crush Left_bar_bleue2/2Devon's workplace crush Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Devon's workplace crush   Devon's workplace crush I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:19 am

omg lol!
how old is he anyway?
They should making it up to him by letting billie and ronnie have a quick fling Razz
He does have a point she is amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devon's workplace crush   Devon's workplace crush I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 am

Hmmm,wonder if shes read this article? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Devon's workplace crush Left_bar_bleue0/0Devon's workplace crush Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Devon's workplace crush   Devon's workplace crush I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am

If he has got a girlfriend, I'm not sure why he'd want to have this pasted all over the press. It makes it even worse that he's said it's only been a recent thing - the girlfriend might feel uneasy about it and want him to leave. If he was trying to get the girlfriend to move closer by making her feel that she's under threat there are better ways of going about it.

Ditto about his age. What is this; Sam's married to someone aged 49-50 so she shouldn't have a problem with someone who's 23 having a crush on her when she's 37. It seems like something he ought to want to keep to himself to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon's workplace crush   Devon's workplace crush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon's workplace crush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Eastenders :: Eastenders-Articles-
Jump to: