Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Empty
PostSubject: Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie   Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 am

Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Left_bar_bleue0/0Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie   Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 am

I bet it comes out that it was her when Lacey does decide to leave. Wish they showed an alternative ending where Ronnie was the killer Sad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Left_bar_bleue2/2Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie   Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 am

Yea but if they did tht meant tht sam would have to leave xx Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Icon_sad

But still i think the outcome would be so much better if it was Ronnie xx
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie   Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 am

I wish we can see all of the alternate endings soon, I really want to see Ronnie's Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Left_bar_bleue2/2Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie   Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 am

Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Icon_biggrin yea

Cause they onli showed Max's and Ryan's Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie Icon_cry

So when will we get to see Ronnie's? xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie   Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacey turner interview + the alternative endings for who killed archie
Page 1 of 1