Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He commits suicide?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

He commits suicide? Empty
PostSubject: He commits suicide?   He commits suicide? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2811988/Bradley-Branning-will-kill-himself-in-EastEnders.html

EASTENDERS favourite Bradley Branning is to stun fans by leaping to his death, The Sun can reveal.

Next month's shocking storyline will be the first time a central character on the soap has committed suicide on screen.

Distraught Bradley throws himself off a building in Albert Square when he becomes a suspect in the Christmas Day murder of Archie Mitchell.

Insiders say writers have made the hopeless romantic's tragic exit one of the most heart-breaking soap goodbyes ever.

A show source said: "They have pulled out all the stops and it's a real tear-jerker.

"By killing a main character with a sympathetic suicide, the writers are breaking one of the last taboos.

"There have been a few soap suicides of minor characters over the years but never of someone so central and so well-loved by viewers."

Bosses at the BBC1 soap promised actor Charlie Clements, 22 - who has played geeky Bradley since 2006 - a dramatic send off when he quit.

The redhead's funeral has already been filmed amid tight security.

It sees on-off love Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) - who has just got back with Bradley after their 2006 split - so distressed she runs out wailing halfway through the service.

He commits suicide? Bradley_618
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: He commits suicide?   He commits suicide? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:23 am

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He commits suicide?   He commits suicide? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: He commits suicide?   He commits suicide? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: He commits suicide?   He commits suicide? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 pm

yes the bbc eastenders blog also say they are lying Razz
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: He commits suicide?   He commits suicide? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:42 pm

I heard that today lol i was in shock hope its not true
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He commits suicide?   He commits suicide? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He commits suicide?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Eastenders :: Eastenders-Articles-
Jump to: