Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rudemasood.co.uk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

rudemasood.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: rudemasood.co.uk   rudemasood.co.uk I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:10 pm

The website we saw on eastenders the other day does exist,its quite funny as well Razz

http://rudemasood.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

rudemasood.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: rudemasood.co.uk   rudemasood.co.uk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Through the Eastenders website though.. It's actually quite funny.. He should get more comedy lines instead of being quiet and trying to be sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

rudemasood.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: rudemasood.co.uk   rudemasood.co.uk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:51 am

LOL! That's hilarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrthought
new user
new user

rudemasood.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: rudemasood.co.uk   rudemasood.co.uk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:18 am

it looks so good, i like the its design Very Happy

how long has it been created?

opt in email marketing
web design essex
Back to top Go down
mrshuu

rudemasood.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: rudemasood.co.uk   rudemasood.co.uk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:15 pm

agree with mrthought!
neon lights
Gold Bullion
Back to top Go down
mrkai
new user
new user

rudemasood.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: rudemasood.co.uk   rudemasood.co.uk I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Fri
The police turn up at The Vic for Sam

Peggy answers the phone to the Mitchells' lawyer Ritchie Scott, while Sam's suffering from cabin fever. Phil tells Sam to keep away from The Vic's windows, before announcing that Ritchie's organised Sam some return flights to Rio. Peggy suggests that they have a small bon voyage/engagement party for Ricky and Sam and Phil agrees so long as they keep the numbers low. With that, Peggy receives a call from Archie. Across the Square, Pat asks Bianca if she's going to let Sam take Ricky away from her without a fight but Bianca insists that it's too late. While Ricky's packing, Pat, Bianca and the kids descend and confront him over his intentions. Whitney's fuming, while Bianca claims she's going to call the police about Sam. Pat, however, deters her - you should never grass on a Mitchell.

signups guaranteed
mlm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rudemasood.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: rudemasood.co.uk   rudemasood.co.uk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rudemasood.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Offtopic :: other forums/websites-
Jump to: