Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blunder sparks nuisance calls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Blunder sparks nuisance calls Left_bar_bleue2/2Blunder sparks nuisance calls Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Blunder sparks nuisance calls Empty
PostSubject: Blunder sparks nuisance calls   Blunder sparks nuisance calls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:40 pm

If ever proof was needed that fans pay attention to EastEnders, look no further than this story.

Lisa Edwards, 38, says she was plagued by more than 500 calls and hundreds of texts after her mobile phone number appeared briefly on screen.

Her number was revealed on Monday night on a close-up of Ricky Butcher's phone, which showed he had a new text from Sam Mitchell.

Sam's fictional text was listed below the first line of two messages that beautician Lisa had sent to a friend and business client in real life, The Sun reports.

Lisa, from Alvechurch, Worcs, told The Sun: "The calls just keep coming and I can't use my phone for my business. Most have been friendly but quite a few were obscene."

While some reportedly asked for sex, others were asking for Sam from EastEnders.

EastEnders apologised to her for the error.

A spokeswoman for the soap explained: "EastEnders owns several mobile phones and numbers for the use of characters on screen. It seems that for reasons we are unsure of at this time Ms Edwards' text messages were sent to one of these numbers and appeared briefly on screen.

"We take great care to ensure that any messages sent to our phones are deleted, but in this case it seems they were not. It's a highly unusual human error for which we have apologised. The episode will be re-edited in time for the Sunday omnibus."

Im sorry but thats hilarious
Id love for my number to be On TV Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Blunder sparks nuisance calls   Blunder sparks nuisance calls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm

lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Blunder sparks nuisance calls Left_bar_bleue2/2Blunder sparks nuisance calls Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Blunder sparks nuisance calls   Blunder sparks nuisance calls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:40 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blunder sparks nuisance calls   Blunder sparks nuisance calls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blunder sparks nuisance calls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Eastenders :: Eastenders-Articles-
Jump to: