Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's On TV interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

What's On TV interview Empty
PostSubject: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:52 am

EastEnders' Ronnie's out of control!

Jul 29, 2009
EastEnders' Ronnie's out of control!
Samantha Womack warns that Ronnie's baby obsession in EastEnders could end in disaster!

Why does Ronnie want to leave Walford so soon?
"Ronnie doesn't know which way to turn next. Walford just seems so complicated for her. Everywhere she goes there are sad memories to contend with – Danielle's death, Jack's betrayal and Archie's deception. She is sick of Jack's empty promises and finding out that Archie is back in town is the final straw."

Does she go?
"No, because she overhears Archie saying he won't leave until Peggy takes him back. She realises Peggy can't stand up to Archie on her own so she moves back into The Vic to keep him out."

How does she feel about Archie?
"She will not let him destroy the family again and will do anything to keep him out of their lives."

And Jack?
"Ronnie will always be drawn to Jack, but she’s been too hurt by him and now the shutters have come down."

But there's romance on the cards...
"New hunk Ryan comes to The Vic looking for a job. One minute Ronnie is showing him how to change a barrel, the next they're in bed. Sparks fly. There's an instant attraction between them and for once Ronnie drops her guard."

What does she like about Ryan?
"Ryan's a handsome, straightforward guy who doesn't appear to have any issues. He's just what she needs to help her get over Jack."

How will she react if she finds out Janine warns Ryan that Ronnie only wants him to make a baby?
"Janine's jealous Ryan's with Ronnie and not her and out to make trouble. She also goes through Ronnie's bag and finds some drugs."

Are they connected with her baby obsession too?
"Ronnie’s using them as a crutch but they’re not enough. She needs real help."

Is there going to be a 'Who's The Daddy?' storyline with Ronnie pregnant?
"We'll have to wait and see but there's a danger Ronnie's spiralling out of control."
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:49 am

Interesting.. I think she may actually get pregnant, but they may do it when she's rock bottom with her drug problem.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 am

yeah she'll probably get addicted to the drugs
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 am

Faye wrote:
yeah she'll probably get addicted to the drugs

It would be so sad and depressing to watch if that does happen - sorry to bring up again but i defintely think they made a mistake to kill Danielle because watching Ronnie just makes me want to cry especially with the way she is dealing with her loss. I don't know if any of you feel the same?

Thanks forposting the interview
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:57 am

I do, it was still a mistake to kill her off. They could have done so many storylines with Danielle and they didnt have to be rosy like Santer said. However, I like to see Ronnie cry cause shes so good at it, and it will get her award nominations. But there is a line where they need to cut off how much sadness you can put to a character before it becomes unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 am

Here's another interview (She does so many with whats on tv :-P )

Sam Womack explains why Ronnie’s a husband stealer

EastEnders’ Sam Womack says the Ronnie’s not thinking about Joel’s wife and children when she tries to steal him back!

Ronnie was shocked when Danielle’s father Joel turned up in the Square after Janine’s interfering. What brings him back again?

“Ronnie does. She phones him and Joel turns up in The Vic thinking she has some accountancy work for him. But it’s a ploy... Ronnie’s got him back because he symbolises the chance for her to have a new beginning.”

Does Ronnie still love him after all these years then?
“Joel means so much to Ronnie. He represents a young and happy time in her life. He doesn’t have the impressive style of Jack, but he has an air of vulnerability about him that Ronnie likes.”

How does Joel react when he finds out that Ronnie wants him there for pleasure rather than business?
“He’s thrown, but when she invites him along to Dawn and Garry’s engagement party he agrees to go with her for a while.”

Do they spend the night together?
“Not that night, but a few days later she goes to his office and they end up sleeping together back at The Vic.”

How does Ronnie find out Joel has a wife and kids?

“She already knew. She went to his house last October when she was trying to contact him about Danielle and saw his family through the window. But she ignores it as it would ruin her fairytale ending.”

Archie and Jack pay Joel to stay out of her life. Does Ronnie find out?

“After their night together she goes to see Joel at work and he shows her the money Archie gave him. She’s utterly shocked. Then as they talk she discovers he did try to contact her all those years ago, too, and Archie stopped her finding out.”

Do they carry on the relationship?
“She begs Joel ‘Please don’t leave me again...’ and he admits he’s married. He says he’s not happy and wants her, but he feels too guilty to do anything about it. She asks him to make a decision and says she’ll wait for him at The Vic. If he doesn’t turn up, she’ll move on.”

Does he turn up?

“He doesn’t contact her and his wife, Stephanie, turns up with their three kids to warn Ronnie off.”

But she doesn’t give up…
“No. She goes to Joel’s house and in front of his wife she says, ‘If you love me you’ll come with me tonight.’”

Is it really Joel she wants or another baby with him?
“She’s consumed by the fact he was her first love and the father of her first child. It’s no secret Ronnie desperately wants a child, but you’ll have to wait and see what happens.”

Has she gone a bit crazy?
“Lots of the issues she’s facing now are spiralling from grieving for Danielle. And many of the decisions Ronnie makes in the coming months will be based on that loss.”
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:45 am

That was a good interview, thankyou for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:31 am

No probs Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am

Was it from the internet or the actual magazine? Could you scan if its in the mag so we can see what photo they put up?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Thanks, I went on the website, I can't believe I didn't even noice it !! Doh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's On TV interview   What's On TV interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's On TV interview
Page 1 of 1