Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micheal Jackson has died

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Micheal Jackson has died Left_bar_bleue2/2Micheal Jackson has died Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Micheal Jackson has died Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 am

i was shocked when i heard this
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 am

EE has filmed a last minute scene mentioning Michael's death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 am

R.I.P Michael Jackson

I loved his songs and was genuiely shocked when i heard about it this morning

EastEnders honours Michael Jackson

Fri 26 Jun 2009

EastEnders is to make reference to the late King of Pop on Friday 26 June.

EastEnders will be making a reference in tonight's episode to Michael Jackson's death.

EastEnders always aims to reflect topical events that strike a chord with our audience. Previously filmed additional scenes include the election of Barack Obama and England's participation in the World Cup.

Diederick Santer, EastEnders Executive Producer, says of the reference: "There are some news stories and events which get everyone talking, and this is one of them. Given the quick turnaround, it's only a small scene, but I hope it reflects to some extent the impact Michael Jackson's death has had"

The pop legend died, aged 50 after suffering a cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home on Thursday 25 June.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 am

I read that he had been taken into hospital on Digitalspy last night so I guess that by the time I was reading it he was already dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:37 am

Heres another bit

EXCLUSIVE: 'EastEnders' films Michael Jackson reference

Friday, June 26 2009, 15:09 BST

BBC soap EastEnders has filmed a last-minute scene to be edited into tonight's episode referencing Michael Jackson's death, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

A scene towards the beginning of the episode will see Denise Wicks (Diane Parish) wish her surrogate father Patrick Trueman (Rudolph Walker) a happy birthday, before mentioning the sad news of Jackson's passing.

The show will also contain a track from the King Of Pop playing in the background of a scene elsewhere in the episode.

EastEnders' executive producer Diederick Santer said: "There are some news stories and events which get everyone talking, and this is one of them. Given the quick turnaround, it's only a small scene, but I hope it reflects to some extent the impact Michael Jackson's death has had."

Over the years, EastEnders has filmed several last-minute topical scenes and edited them into episodes on the day of transmission.

The last occasion saw Jean Slater (Gillian Wright) reference Barack Obama's election as America's first black President to daughter Stacey (Lacey Turner).

In addition, a number of football references have also been added, with Minty Peterson (Cliff Parisi) and Garry Hobbs (Ricky Groves) citing West Ham victories and the World Cup.

A spokesperson for the show confirmed: "We will be making a reference in tonight's episode to Michael Jackson's death. We always aim to reflect topical events that we think will strike a chord with our audience and have previously filmed additional scenes including the election of Barack Obama and England's participation in the World Cup."

The three other major UK soaps - Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks - all confirmed to DS that no last-minute editing will be made to tonight's episodes.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Micheal Jackson has died Left_bar_bleue2/2Micheal Jackson has died Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 am

r they going to mention danielles birthday 2day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 am

^^hannah i really doubt it
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 am

No, they do, Roxy tells Jack!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:33 am

yay maybe they might bring her bck 2nite!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 am

lol^^

I bet Roxy and Jack will be chatting about how much they hated her(Cus Santer can stoop that low)
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 am

Here's the bit from the spoiler:

Roxy asks Jack what happened between him and Ronnie and when Jack admits that he compared his fiancé to Archie, Roxy reveals that he touched a raw nerve as it would have been Danielle's birthday and Roxy receives a call from Ronnie who reveals that she has no intention of returning to Walford.
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 am

I first heard about this at Waterloo when I was coming back from GBS. I was having such an amazing night. At first I overheard this man on the phone saying to someone that he's dead, and I thought it was just a big joke. Then he says celebrate his life etc. Then many more people start to talk about it, and then there was a screen which had sky news on it, and it said he was dead
I don't know how long it's going to take to sink in.
RIP
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

I knew he'd been taken into hospital but I didn't realise he was dead unitl this morning. Someone was talking about him on GMTV this morning and I thought that they were just talking about him being hospitalised, then they started saying 'he was a great singer' I was so shocked!

I'm a little annoyed that Farrah Fawcett didn't get a mention on GMTV this morning though who has had an absolutly horrific battle with cancer. And Ed McMahon who also died of cancer within the last 24 hours!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 am

Well Farah Fawcett was a good actress in Charlies angels but shes not as well known is she?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 am

Not to us, but to a slightly older generation she is. She should have at least gotten a mention- the swine flu at Exeter Uni did for christs sake! lol someone who works in my mum's lab has it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 am

But Michael Jackson is the King of Pop,its like if Madonna died it will be splashed across every paper
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm not suggesting that she should have anywhere near the amount of coverage that Jacko's having, but a 'Charlie's Angels actress Farah Fawcett died yesterday after a three year battle with rectal cancer, aged 62.' would have been nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:56 pm

yeah i know but they did mention about her on the news on Thursday
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 am

i didnt believe it it 1st cause ppl in my class always wind me up but then i heard the teachers and stuff tlk bout it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson has died   Micheal Jackson has died I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Micheal Jackson has died
Page 1 of 1