Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th Empty
PostSubject: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:56 am

Following the previous week's events, Lucas tries his best to apologise to Denise, while Trina goads her and attempts to take Jordan to school. Denise, however, stands firm but kicks her exercise bike in frustration. With Trina gone, Libby urges her mother to reason with Lucas as it's clear that he still loves her. Lucas, meanwhile, is staying at Pat's and prepares a romantic picnic for Denise. Later, Pat delivers a message to Denise from Lucas that he wants to meet her in the park later on. A stubborn Denise, however, declines. Despite her intentions, though, she turns up at the park to meet Lucas and insists that they sort out their problems.

Denise demands to know why he cheated on her with Trina at Christmas, but she isn't impressed by his reasoning. Later, Trina arrives and attempts to persuade Lucas that she's the one for him. Lucas, however, is on his way to see Denise and tells her to leave. But at that moment, Denise shouts at Lucas to leave her alone before throwing his clothes out of the window. Undeterred, Lucas climbs some ladders to see Denise at her window and kisses her, but she shuts the window. Denise later finds a jokey note on her exercise bike, saying: 'Please don't hurt me again. Dad does love you'. She then marches over to pats, grabs Lucas and kisses him. She's stunned, however, to see Trina inside in her underwear…

Meanwhile, Garry's bought Dawn some Take That tickets for her birthday, but Dawn keeps dropping hints about a pair of red shoes. Minty, however, confides in Garry that he thinks Manda's going off him. When they answer Phil's phone, though, they discover that he's made a booking for a double room in a hotel. Phil's dismissive when they question him. Later, Phil makes a call to his mystery woman and suggests that they cancel their date as Minty's sniffing around too much.

Elsewhere, Roxy asks Jack to sort out Ronnie's clothes; Minty checks with Heather the time of their 'appointment' the following day; Syd's flatmate drops her in it by moving out; Janine shows Amira around the local area; Roxy admits to Jack that Ronnie won't say where she is; Bradley drops hints about moving in with Syd; and Pat warns Amira about Janine.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 am

It's the day of the grand reopening of the café and Ian's dressed up as Willy Wonka, while Bobby's running riot on the market. Palming him off, Ian pays Heather £20 to look after him. Later, a crowd gathers for the relaunch and Ian soon congratulates Christian on a job well done. As Jane stresses with the new coffee machine, she points out to Ian that Gianfranco the coffee man has been distracted - by Christian. A green-eyed Syed looks on. Ian's later frustrated when Phil finds the golden ticket in his cake, which means a free meal for him and all his friends.

Meanwhile, Minty confesses to Garry that he's on a mission to shape up for Manda. Their attention soon turns to Phil and the smell of perfume around him. Later, after revealing his 'mirdle' to Manda, Minty's pleased when she insists that she liked him exactly how he is. Later, the pair are having dinner when Manda insists that she needs an early night ready for the plumber the following morning. Minty's frustrated, but when he and Garry later spot Manda giving Phil a goodnight kiss, their minds switch into overdrive.

Also, Dr Al talks to Heather about her termination which is booked for later that afternoon. Heather's determined to go through with it, but he's not sure that she's thought it through. Heather looks after Bobby for the day and when Jane goes to pick him up, she immediately apologises for his behaviour. Surprisingly, she finds Bobby cuddled up to Heather on the sofa. As Heather's about to go, Bobby clings to her, but she gives him a big reassuring hug and leaves. Outside, Heather sees Al and he mentions that she missed her appointment at the abortion clinic. Surprisingly, Heather admits that she's ready to become a mum. On her return home, Heather realises that Shirley's probably not the best person to tell about her pregnancy because of her attitude towards other people's children.

Elsewhere, Syed asks Amira to start making an effort with the family if they are to secure a future together; Denise and Lucas meet with Trina; Amira offers to cook a meal for the Masoods that evening; Trina spots Jordan's note earlier in the week and formulates a plan; Zainab's suspicions about the food are confirmed when she sees Amira paying the man from the Argee Bhargee; and Trina makes a call to the police…
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 am

Minty and Garry are still in shock over seeing Phil with Manda the previous night and while Garry tries to keep the mood upbeat, his best friend feels betrayed by his lover. At work, Minty calls Steve the tow truck man and Garry urges him to confront their boss about what they witnessed. Minty refuses, but Garry asks Phil what he did last night, to which he replies that he watched a DVD with Ben. In the café, Manda sees Minty and asks him why he's in such a bad mood, but Minty dismisses her concern and quickly leaves.

At the flat, Minty questions Manda as to her whereabouts the previous evening. An argument ensues when Minty mentions that he saw her with Phil when she was supposed to have gone home to bed. However, Minty doesn't accept her reason when she pleads that she asked Phil for a day off for him on Monday so she can take him to the theatre and a hotel. Later, Minty goes to find Phil but as he makes his way across the Square, Manda shows up with the theatre tickets. Manda apologises to Minty and swears that she would never cheat.

Later, after Minty has chased Phil's car that's been towed away, he realises that he needs to take the keys back to the Arches before Phil notices that they've disappeared. However, on his arrival, he sees the car rocking - Phil's romping with his mystery woman…

Meanwhile, Roxy wakes bleary-eyed following the previous day's party and pays Jack a visit to ask if anything happened. Jack reassures her that nothing physical happened between them but she's embarrassed to hear that she did admit to loving him. Roxy and Jack have cross words about his argument with Ronnie and she suggests that if he doesn't have a baby with her, than she'll more than likely move on with her life. Roxy later returns to the flat dressed in Ronnie's clothes and has a bottle of wine in hand. She puts some of Ronnie's makeup on and attempts to seduce Jack who recoils in shock. Roxy then drops the bombshell that she's spoken to Ronnie - she's met someone else and has no plans to return to Walford.

Elsewhere, Denise thinks that Trina's doing her best by Jordan; Shirley suspects that there's something wrong with Heather when she sees her speaking with Al; Amira and Janine go head-to-head in makeup competition; Denise is shocked when a social worker turns up and accuses her of mistreating Jordan; Tanya gives Amira a trial at the salon; Heather refuses to talk to Shirley for support; Janine asks Amira to move out of the flat; and Denise confronts Trina, but she insists that she didn't know Jordan's note was a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:34 am

Roxy later returns to the flat dressed in Ronnie's clothes and has a bottle of wine in hand. She puts some of Ronnie's makeup on and attempts to seduce Jack who recoils in shock. Roxy then drops the bombshell that she's spoken to Ronnie - she's met someone else and has no plans to return to Walford.

OMG What a bi**tch Roxy is!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am

I know!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 am

i dont actually like roxy that much apart from the bits when shes with christian but thats just cus shes with christian
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Ditto! She's just this annoying, whiny, immature slut!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 pm

SNAP! Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Very Happy Mind you, One of the only reasons I'll be watching over the next month or so will be her and Jack (all of the other storylines are so crap!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Actually i like the Christian and Syed scenes Very Happy
Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th Christian-and-syed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th   Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digitalspy Spoilers Week starting June 29th
Page 1 of 1