Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EE Celebrity lookalikes

Go down 
+3
Faye
em-j
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 pm

lol!

^That would be the same for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:41 pm

EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Ben_harry
Ben and Harry potter Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm

they do look really similar!

Whenever I talk with my friends about being a surgeon they're like 'omigod you're going to kill every patient!'
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Faye wrote:
they do look really similar!

Whenever I talk with my friends about being a surgeon they're like 'omigod you're going to kill every patient!'

lol! Very Supportive Razz

Im sure you would be a very good surgeon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm

ditto
but i dont know if u wud or not but u probablly would if you want it that much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm

eastendersranddfan wrote:
EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Ben_harry
Ben and Harry potter Razz

THATS who he looks like!! Finally! I can let that thought go to rest xD!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 pm

ditto
but i dont know if u wud or not but u probablly would if you want it that much Very Happy

Thanks!! It's ssssoooo hard to get into med school though! they have like twenty times as many applicants as they do places Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:55 pm

LOL Ronnieanddaniellefan
thats a bummer faye oh well......theres always umm Question
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

There's other degrees you can do to get you into med school. Either I'll do one of those or I'll study English and be a author/teacher Razz Slightly different to being a doctor, I know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

yh just slightly lol pig
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm

We are going a bit off topic here and this is not about ee lookalikes Razz
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 pm

But that's what I love about this forum, we always go wwwwwaaaaay off topic! It reminds me of my yr7 Spanish teacher when we used to get her to talk about things like horses for half the lesson when we were learning about the weather!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 pm

OMG I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THAT ABOUT 10 MINS AGO! THAT MARYLIN MONROE ONE LOOKS REALLY LIKE HER!!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm

fabfriend7 wrote:
lol!

Just found this website Very Happy Laughing

http://www.fakefaces.co.uk/lookalikes.html?categoryid=23

OMG wow!!!!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Faye wrote:
But that's what I love about this forum, we always go wwwwwaaaaay off topic! It reminds me of my yr7 Spanish teacher when we used to get her to talk about things like horses for half the lesson when we were learning about the weather!

lol! We do that all the time too Very Happy

Just talk about the footie match the night before and no work Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Faye wrote:
But that's what I love about this forum, we always go wwwwwaaaaay off topic! It reminds me of my yr7 Spanish teacher when we used to get her to about things like horses for half the lesson when we were learning about the !

Same we did that with our history teacher the longest we got him distracted for was about 55 mins out of a 60minute lesson that wasnt bad Razz
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

OMG I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THAT ABOUT 10 MINS AGO! THAT MARYLIN MONROE ONE LOOKS REALLY LIKE HER!!!

lol! How cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Faye wrote:
But that's what I love about this forum, we always go wwwwwaaaaay off topic! It reminds me of my yr7 Spanish teacher when we used to get her to about things like horses for half the lesson when we were learning about the !

Same we did that with our history teacher the longest we got him distracted for was about 55 mins out of a 60minute lesson that wasnt bad Razz

Wow! We managed 40 mins with Mrs Neve!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:15 pm

haha lol Razz
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 pm

One time we were in science talking about planets

and in the end we spent an hour and a half talking about whether we believed in heaven and hell
and stuff like that..

It was really cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:23 pm

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 pm

EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 Wallpaper_heather_large
EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 History_1983_cabbage
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EE Celebrity lookalikes   EE Celebrity lookalikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EE Celebrity lookalikes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next