Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Lauren xx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Happy Birthday Lauren xx Left_bar_bleue2/2Happy Birthday Lauren xx Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Happy Birthday Lauren xx Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:28 am

Today is Lauren Craces Birthday xx it was this girls bday today at my skul and we all had to sing happy birthday but instead of saying hher name i was like happy birthday to Lauren happy birthday to you......... lol
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:48 am

^ Aren't you on half term yet?
But anyway, Happy birthday Lauren Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Happy Birthday Lauren xx Left_bar_bleue2/2Happy Birthday Lauren xx Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:50 am

No i am not :@ xx bit i fink its cause we get a extra week in october wen do u get ur summer hols and wen do u go bck?
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:17 pm

We go back on Monday. And our we break up for summer hols near the end of July, we break up on 17th July this year Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:31 pm

we go off on the 1st and come back on like the 20th augest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:24 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:35 pm

It turns out Lauren and my sister did have the same birthday.. dammit
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:48 am

Happy Belated Birthday Lauren!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:38 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN .. 6 days late.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:00 am

lol 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gaunpro
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Customers' satisfaction is our best advertisement.

We have thousands of loyal customers who have been recommending us to their relatives and friends. We earned our reputation simply by providing quality work. We only use the best quality materials to insure that not only will you be satisfied with our work, but also, you will have a professionally done job to insure durability and years of maintenance-free protection.

Whether you need a new roof for a new home or an existing one, or a commercial building, we will provide you with our experienced crew - professional equipment - and the best quality of roofing products in the business.

car shipping services
windows long island
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lauren xx   Happy Birthday Lauren xx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Lauren xx
Page 1 of 1