Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:07 pm

I know right?!!!! Kezbians ftw!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm going to see Kerry as Nancy on her opening night in March Very Happy
Haha, just bumping up the thread again since no one else has posted here since XD
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:38 am

I hate you. Razz

I won't be able to go until August when I've finished my GCSEs because I'm already seeing Legally Blonde in January and Les Mis in February....
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 am

affraid
I'm soooo jealous you're gonna see Legally Blonde and Les Mis! I saw Les Mis when I was 9, but I didn't have a clue what was going on. Probably cos I was a bit young, so I really want to see it again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:11 am

I saw thriller last weekend at the westend it was amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:44 am

Anyone think that this is sweet? Razz
The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 Cuteee10
Her hair looks so short compared to what it was before!
And 27 days til Oliver!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:36 am

Is she playing Nancy?
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:06 pm

From 29th March she is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah. It's growing on me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11736831&id=366316710483&ref=mf
Even though it's the same picture, I prefer it Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 am

Charlotteee wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11736831&id=366316710483&ref=mf
Even though it's the same picture, I prefer it Razz

I came onto the forum thinking 'I know for a fact that Charlotte will have posted the pic' Razz You didn't let me down! Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah, it's definitely growing on me!!

Lol I've just noticed how short it makes her look! Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 am

There's now a new poster Smile
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11766757&id=366316710483
However they spelt "it's" as "i'ts"
Typical. Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Charlotteee wrote:
There's now a new poster Smile
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11766757&id=366316710483
However they spelt "it's" as "i'ts"
Typical. Razz

Lol! I wonder if they'll realise before they put it up all around London Razz
Yeay for posterness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11775825&id=366316710483
There we go Very Happy
But there's this comment by Matt Prinn or someone, and he was like, Kerry will be s*** compared to Jodie. She hasn't even had her first show yet, how does he know what she's gonna be like? :/
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:51 am

GO ON KERRY'S WEBSITE NOW.

REFGNPIWEIDJFHUJKNADVHBKJNH AHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 am

I'm going to see Kerry today Very Happy I hope I can have a picture with her at SD *toucheswood* Razz All my other ones with her aren't that good :/
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 am

Charlotteee wrote:
I'm going to see Kerry today Very Happy I hope I can have a picture with her at SD *toucheswood* Razz All my other ones with her aren't that good :/

I'm not even going to talk to you.

Razz Razz Razz

I've been away all weekend, so I had a ridiculous Kerry high last night with Over The Rainbow and the new album youtube vid (One word; Anthem!) and then there was Dianne on the Alan Titchmarsh show!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Just got back.
My god. I'll go into more detail tomorrow, have to get up early for school. Although I got a new picture with Kerry, which is probably my best one Smile
The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 Pictur10
Can I just point out that I'm bending down, don't know why I did! I'm usually taller than Kerry Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 am

Gorgeousness!!!! You both look fantastic!
Mind you, Kerry probably looks better than she usually does at SD not only because she had a party to go to, but because she didn't have to scrub all of the green off her face!

How was it then? I've only heard the 30sec youtube clip:

Amazing!!!!! Razz It must have been breathtaking! It's really weird hearing the cockney accent!
Did you cry when she 'died'? Razz I think I probably will! Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am

It was brilliant! When she first came on everyone cheered, her cockney accent it quite good! The first thing I noticed was that the wig looked MUCH better in real life! Her relationship with the kids is so good. It wasn't awkward at all! Her dancing in Oom Pah Pah and I'd Do Anything was incredible! I never knew she could kick her leg quite high :O I didn't cry during her death, which was surprising, but maybe because it happened so quickly. She also got hit quite a lot... During the curtain call no one stood up... until Kerry came on! That's when everyone stood up Razz My highlight of the night was when she danced at the end of the curtain call Razz Everything was just amaaaazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 am

Charlotteee wrote:
It was brilliant! When she first came on everyone cheered, her cockney accent it quite good! The first thing I noticed was that the wig looked MUCH better in real life! Her relationship with the kids is so good. It wasn't awkward at all! Her dancing in Oom Pah Pah and I'd Do Anything was incredible! I never knew she could kick her leg quite high :O I didn't cry during her death, which was surprising, but maybe because it happened so quickly. She also got hit quite a lot... During the curtain call no one stood up... until Kerry came on! That's when everyone stood up Razz My highlight of the night was when she danced at the end of the curtain call Razz Everything was just amaaaazing Very Happy

I can't wait to see it! I can't wait to just listen to audios even!! The more recent one from ALAHNM had me flailing a little!
It's nice to know that she can dance despite the evidence to the contrary in the Queen concerts Razz

Where are all of the audios?! From the new Wicked cast too, I'm desperate to hear Louise's 'Popular'!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 am

My friend saw Oliver last night.... and thus a new Kerry fangirl is born! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 pm

I've just made a list of Kerry songs with youtube links for my friend... I went a bit OTT and there ended up being over 40 songs on there... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:50 am

Charlotte i was wondering whether I could use your pic of you and Kerry in a picspam I'm making? I'll cut you out of it of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next