Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked The Musical!

Go down 
+7
nikki
Charlotte
RipDani
Charlotteee
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Adia_Rose
Faye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Favourite Elphaba
Kerry Ellis
Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap60%Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Idina Menzel
Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Shoshana Bean
Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexia Khadime
Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 pm

I wasn't, honest! I haven't watched this many Kerry vids in months!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm

sure...............
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:57 pm

I honestly haven't! Until very recently, I thought my obsession had calmed down! Evidently, it hasn't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:59 pm

i kinda geussed that by the looks of ur display pic
Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Did anyone see Dianne and Alexia perform Popular on This Morning? I'm so glad that Dianne got a chance Very Happy
And on that note, does anyone know where to buy Glinda's Popular dress (the pink one)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

you got a picture?

i might know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm

They missed out the middle bit Sad Alexia really didn't have much to do did she Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:51 am

Haha Razz They were originally supposed to do The Wizard And I, but I think Alexia didn't feel too well, so they changed it to Popular Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 pm

I heard that they mentioned Wicked tickets in EE today Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Yeah lol! There was a mention in Corrie once too! Sean said something like 'Like that musical Wicked. Ooh when she flies!' Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:24 pm

LOL I was watching that thinking Faye and Charlotte will be talking about this Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Caroline Keiff is going to be playing Vivienne in Legally Blonde when it opens in December- And I'm going to see it for my birthday!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
No promo pics as of yet, but here's what the character looks like in the Broadway show:
Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 281x211

And a vid of some of her part (From 1:30ish):
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 am

Today is my 1st Wicked anniversary Very Happy
Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of when I found out about Kerry :L
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:38 am

Ha ha yeay!! I can't remember the date of when I first watched Wicked, but it was 2 years agothis summer! I found out about Kerry a couple of months before I saw Wicked Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:13 am

Charlotteee wrote:
Today is my 1st Wicked anniversary Very Happy
Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of when I found out about Kerry :L

Happy Anniversary!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 am

and a Happy Anniversary! to you to which is sometime in summerrrrrr sunny
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:14 pm

If I was at home I'd be able to find out the exact date as I stuck the ticket in my art book, but I'm at my dad's in Manchester lol!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:31 am

Apparently there's a new American sci-fi drama coing out called Defying Gravity! Razz Razz I might watch it purely for it's title!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 am

lol Razz

Its probablly totally rubbish as sci-fis usually are
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Probably yeah! It does sound really crap!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 am

I've just bought 'Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister' from Waterstones. It was a choice between that and 'Son of a Witch' but I'm not sure I want to read that a it doesn't have Elphaba in it (Plus I already know the ending). 'Lion Among Men' looks really cr*p!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am

Haha, I was about to buy Son Of A Witch too yesterday, but I never did in the end.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 am

I've just found out that I first saw Wicked 2 years ago today!! I'm seeing Kerry exactly 2 years after I first saw her Very Happy I find that quite freaky lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked The Musical!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next