Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?   Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 am

I was just wondering where every one gets there vids from to make eastenders vids because i have to download my clips from youtube and I cant find all the clips i want lol

i use windows movie maker to make my vids and i cant have some clips with audio and some clips with cause i dont know how to do that lol! so i just make masic vids (:
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?   Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:10 am

I get mine from you tube as well then use windows movie maker to make them
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?   Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Does anyone have the full episode of Ronnie and Archies argument at Archies house from last year. I can only find clips of it on youtube, but I want the whole thing. I dont mind if it has other cast members in
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?   Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 pm

em-j wrote:
Does anyone have the full episode of Ronnie and Archies argument at Archies house from last year. I can only find clips of it on youtube, but I want the whole thing. I dont mind if it has other cast members in

yeah ive been searching for this aswell!!!

plus, the episode where Ronnie is sat on her bed and breaks down crying when looking in her locket Sad

anybody know where I can find this??????
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?   Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Like in my avatar?
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?   Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 pm

em-j wrote:

I've been looking for that one aswell i wanted to put it into one of my vids but i can't find it anywhere Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?   Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your clips from to make eastenders vids ?
Page 1 of 1