Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not on Twitter!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Found this on the Sun website (you may have gathered that i'm a regular user Razz). But anyways, it made me laugh and you gotta check out the slide show hehe. Sam and her curlers seem to have a tight relationship!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/article2350728.ece

Oh also, Sam's wearing the dress/shirt thing she wore when she sang in the Children In Need EastEnders Beatles Medley! Incidentally, she also wore it to a film premiere a while back:

Not on Twitter! Article1132945034031590

Last edited by nikki on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Hehe i love that picture!! Laughing
Haha the rollers again! cheers
Back to top Go down

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Damn shes not on twitter!!! Sad
I would of signed up if she had it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Hehe me too Laughing
I never noticed that before about her outfit...your very observant Razz Laughing
x
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Laughing What can I say?! I have no defence Razz
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:32 pm

I saw the link to that pic on Adam's twitter and the first thing I thought was "oooo she's wearing her Children In Need" dress, lol!! I think we pay tooooo much attention Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Laughing Glad i'm not the only one! It's quite a distinctive top though dontcha think? And clearly it's one of her favourites!
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah it is!! Cause of the flowers. Its really cool though - And the scarf she's wearing with it goes well!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Agreed Very Happy Some of the things she wears are fairly odd (for example when I met her she was wearing a purple coat and bright orange trakkie trousers) but I do like what she wears most of the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 pm

hahah! That does sound random, lol! Yeah sometimes she does dress a bit weirdly, but for the most part I love her fashion sense Very Happy My mum has the same dress she wore to that Disney thing....so I think i might have to steal it lol! I love her purple EE coat too!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 pm

I think her weird dress sense is kind of endearing though Razz It's nice to know she's not amazing at EVERYTHING haha. But it's good to see famous people bucking the trend and dressing a bit wackily sometimes Smile

Ohhh, that's a nice dress!

Apparently the purple coat is from Primark - £8! Bargain! Might have to head up there this weekend... Razz
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeah, exactly! She's really down to earth!

This is the coat she's got! It's £85 though Sad lol. But i've seen the primark one and its really similar, so you should get it hahah! I've got one similar to that one she's got, but its from House of Fraiser haha
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Blimey! Don't think I can shell out £85 for the real deal! Primark may have to do!

Wait so where is Ronnie's purple coat from?
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Haha me either!

That's the one..the one from Oasis - it looks darker in the airport pics but if you compare the buttons etccc its the same Smile
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Oooh yes you're right. Did you mean to post a link?

http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/product/Oasis/Coats/Cotton-Rib-Trench/4500020144

Ahh it's so nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Oo yeah sorry..i made the 'this' into a link haha! Razz

But yeahh its so cool! And such a nice colour!!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Oops haha, too clever for my saturated/tired brain!

Yeah and it really suits her Smile
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 pm

has anyone got a pic of her house?? dont put the area tho just incase the odd one gets it lol..... iim just inquisitive....
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Too bad she's not on Twitter Sad I see the curlers are back though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Twitter!   Not on Twitter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not on Twitter!
Page 1 of 1