Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBC Press Office spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

BBC  Press Office spoilers Empty
PostSubject: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 am

I don't know if there's already a thread for this...
I'll post all Ronnie/Dan spoilers:

Friday 27 March

8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

Archie gives Peggy a photo of himself to put in her locket, but Pat warns her against being controlled by Archie, in the final visit of the week to Albert Square.

Monday 30 March

8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

Preparations are under way for Peggy's hen party and Janine is out to cause trouble, in the week's first visit to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Jean's new venture as a make-up artist gets off to a tentative start when some callous criticism from Archie knocks her confidence.

Elsewhere, Jack's offer to babysit Amy causes tension between Ronnie and Roxy.

Tuesday 31 March
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE

At Archie's stag party, some sly words from Janine suggest they should unite in deviousness, in tonight's visit to Albert Square. But his mind remains fixed on getting Danielle out of the way.

Ronnie and Roxy have a surprise in store for Peggy's hen party.

Thursday 2 April
7.30-8.30pm BBC ONE

It's the day of the wedding and Peggy's nerves are at breaking point, in the penultimate visit of the week to Albert Square.

Elsewhere, Janine discovers that she no longer owns the car lot, while Ronnie and Roxy promise to keep a low profile at the wedding – but a text from Jack soon causes friction between the sisters.

Monday 6 April
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

Stacey puts on a brave face and tries to put recent events behind her in the first visit of the week to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Peggy informs Phil and Roxy that she has planned a Mitchell family dinner

Friday 17 April
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

Roxy, meanwhile, is concerned about Ronnie's well being.

That's all the stuff that's currently available at BBC press office!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:15 am

Heres some more:

Mon 6th April
Back in all her former glory, Peggy takes matters into her own hands. Darren finds help from an unexpected source, while Stacey delivers some home truths to Ronnie, and Tanya has some news for Max.
Cast:
Barbara Windsor,Steve McFadden,Larry Lamb,Rita Simons,Samantha Janus,Lacey Turner

Tue 7th April

As Lauren's trial begins, Max holds her fate in his hands; can he persuade the jury of her innocence? Mo discovers that Brenda has a secret, and Phil makes grim plans.
Cast:
Steve McFadden,Barbara Windsor,Perry Fenwick,Jo Joyner,Jake Wood,Madeline Duggan
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 pm

I hate it when they only tell up little bits .. why not the whole episode like Digital Spy ?? Silly press office
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:31 pm

I know! Ahh well...
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Wait for Tuesday .. Digital Spy comes out !! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Tuesday 5 May
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE

A drunken Ronnie arrives late to baby Amy's christening, in tonight's visit to Albert Square. Angry at her sister, Roxy storms out of the church and Jack follows her. Ronnie watches as Jack comforts Roxy, and jumps to conclusions about what's going on.

Thursday 7 May
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE

An increasingly distressed Ronnie decides to pack her bags and leave the Square.

EastEnders
Friday 8 May
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE

Jack decides to look for Ronnie. Very Happy (The airport ep?)
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Oh no Sad She's consoling herself with drink Sad

I really hope Jack manages to get her back and kisses her and hugs her and makes everything better for her and supports her and then marries her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:27 pm

no because she goes to ibiza for a few weeks again dosent she? No
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:20 pm

I SO HOPE NOT!!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Maybe she decides to leave partly because of Archie cause he returns in the Summer. May is a summer month isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
BBC  Press Office spoilers Left_bar_bleue2/2BBC  Press Office spoilers Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm

em-j wrote:
Maybe she decides to leave partly because of Archie cause he returns in the Summer. May is a summer month isn't it?

I think its june-ish he comes back
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
BBC  Press Office spoilers Left_bar_bleue2/2BBC  Press Office spoilers Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 pm

well in tomorows ep she is bck on vodka Sad
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Oh yeah but I think that's just an innocent drink with Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm

maybe
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 am

Ronnie's started getting drunk again at the same time as Phil going back to being an alcoholic!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:47 am

Another spoiler from the beeb

Friday 29 May
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

Jack later confronts Ronnie over her admission that she wants a baby,

Short but sweet Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:52 am

cant wait!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Me neither!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBC Press Office spoilers   BBC  Press Office spoilers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBC Press Office spoilers
Page 1 of 1