Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my collection :D

Go down 
+12
Danny
Charlotteee
obennyj
gabrielle
Manda
em-j
nikki
RitaSimonsLover
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
RonnielleNo1Fan
ronnieanddaniellefan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

my collection :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Hertfordshire borders the north of Greater London, yes. Whereabouts do you live in Hertfordshire?
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
my collection :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2my collection :D - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

i dont
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Oh right. Elstree is in Hertfordshire if that's what you were thinking Smile Apparently (according to my friend who lives on her road basically opposite her) Sam gets picked up every morning by a BBC chaperone. The journey probably takes the best part of an hour for her.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
my collection :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2my collection :D - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm

is her house big?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 pm

It's average size Smile I don't think they're extravagant because acting is not a secure career - you never know if you're going to get a job or when you're going to get cut from the show you're in and I read an article about how Sam and Mark were quite tight up financially before Sam got her job on EE:

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/television/eastenders/samantha-janus-saving-role.html

I think they moved from a flat in one area to a house in the area she lives now when Sam got the role of Ronnie but y'know, acting is very precarious and Mark isn't working so Sam is the sole bread winner, if she doesn't have an acting job then they'll be low on money again until she finds another job. It's difficult.

Sorry to have rambled Razz The long and short of it is that they have a moderately sized house from what I could tell from the outside Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm

cool whts the name of the street
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm

I don't think I should say but this is a pic of her house (the one on the right) which i'll take down when you've seen it:
*edited out*

Last edited by nikki on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 pm

wow cool house soz for asking tht stupid question
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:
wow cool house soz for asking tht stupid question

Don't worry about it Smile of course, if you ever come to London i'll take you there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:43 pm

thanks i might be going this summer since some of my family live there
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 pm

wicked!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:48 pm

yep! cant wait
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:45 am

Ahhh Nikki I saw the pic of your sam autograph, its so cool Very Happy I met her in October but didn't manage to get an autograph!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 am

Aw I so nearly didn't! She was walking away from me after I shook her hand and said hello but then she turned back again and was like "so do you live near here?" and I said yeah and then I was like "would it be ok for you to sign something for me?" and she was really obliging and was like of course! Very Happy If circumstances had been right and I was more of a cute young girl ( Razz) i'd have asked for a photo too but I couldn't've really.
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 am

Aww wow thats so cool! And nevermind about the pic...they'll be other oportunitiesss haha! I shoulda asked for a pic at the NTAs but Scott arrived and she went over to see him haha..dammit! I saw her a few weeks ago in Elstree in her car and she looked at us, but her friend was driving so she didn't stop! I got a pic with Scott though so i was happy haha!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 am

Manda wrote:
Aww wow thats so cool! And nevermind about the pic...they'll be other oportunitiesss haha! I shoulda asked for a pic at the NTAs but Scott arrived and she went over to see him haha..dammit! I saw her a few weeks ago in Elstree in her car and she looked at us, but her friend was driving so she didn't stop! I got a pic with Scott though so i was happy haha!

Aw how did you get to the NTAs?! Do you live in London?

So do you live close to Elstree? It was probably a runner driving her home or something hehe.

Post your pic of you and Scott!
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:03 pm

I live about 40 mins south of London! But yeahh I went to the red carpet and had tickets! My seats were near to the front so I sat there the whole time like "omg sam and scott are sat right there" lol!

Nah I actually live quite a way from elstree! But my friend lives near there so we sometimes go for coffee/shopping there!

Last edited by Manda on Sat May 16, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Yoou look relle nice Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:16 pm

Manda wrote:
I live about 40 mins south of London! But yeahh I went to the red carpet and had tickets! My seats were near to the front so I sat there the whole time like "omg sam and scott are sat right there" lol!

Nah I actually live quite a way from elstree! But my friend lives near there so we sometimes go for coffee/shopping there!

lol there's two! https://2img.net/h/i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/mandasmal/mescott2.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/mandasmal/mescott.jpg

haha il probably delete those in a sec!

Ahhh cooolll! How did you manage to get tickets?! I'd be stoked if I went to something like that Smile bet it was really fun.

You look really pretty!
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Haha thankyou! Smile

And you could just get tickets off the Royal Albert Hall site! I wanted to go again this year but ITV have canceled them! Sad
I got some pics of Sam and Lauren too! They're in an album on my facebook but I don't know whether the link will work ... lol i'll try and upload them!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Well, what's your fb name? I'll add you Smile
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Oooh id love to see them pics too! Laughing
My god you are so lucky going to NTA's...damn ITV and their cutbacks! Mad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 pm

ee was well good tonight i liked tht little scene where ronnie kissed her locket cant believe archie was so mean to danielle felt so sorri for her was crying at some bits need to stack up on tissues
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:51 am

Noway u went to NTAs... please upload the pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:10 am

Please don't post anywhere else or on any other forums or bebo etc ( people on other boards have taken them in the past and i dont want them to end up on fake profiles or anything! haha) but yeahhh here they are Smile :

https://s443.photobucket.com/albums/qq151/Amanda_m/?start=20

Last edited by Manda on Sat May 16, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my collection :D   my collection :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my collection :D
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next