Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Left_bar_bleue2/2Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Empty
PostSubject: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Actress Danniella Westbrook will once again return to EastEnders as Sam Mitchell, Digital Spy can confirm.

The 36-year-old - who recently finished fourth in this year's series of Dancing On Ice - makes her comeback in the summer for a handful of episodes.

Little is known about the circumstances surrounding Sam's reappearance in Walford, other than that she is released from prison harbouring grudges and "a big secret".

It is thought her return will coincide with Barbara Windsor's departure as Peggy Mitchell, after 15 years in the role.

Executive producer Bryan Kirkwood this afternoon told Digital Spy: "When Sam Mitchell is in Albert Square, trouble is never far behind. We last saw her heading for a stretch in prison and ostracised by her family. When she returns on her release, it's with a lot of grudges and a big secret."

He continued: "Danniella brings a lot of fun and mischief to the role of Sam and I'm looking forward to having her back where she belongs."

Westbrook reprised her role as Sam in April last year. On screen, the Mitchells attempted to hide her from the police but the law quickly caught up with her when she was arrested for trying to flee the country again.

While rekindling her romance with Ricky, Sam also had an affair with Jack Branning. She then became embroiled with Archie, who convinced her to skip bail and ultimately cause the Mitchells to lose The Vic.

She made a surprise return on Christmas Day ahead of Archie's murder and quickly became a suspect. However, on hearing her mother Peggy and brother Phil's plan to use her as a scapegoat, Sam turned herself in to the police.

In a final showdown with her mother, Sam rejected her mother and made it clear that she had no interest in the Mitchell name.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Left_bar_bleue0/0Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:15 am

She better not be pregnant by Jack as well Evil or Very Mad Although if she was she ought to have realised before she left last time, I wouldn't put it past EE. They're bound to think up something else not very nice for her if she and Jack are planning their wedding.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Left_bar_bleue2/2Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am

I hope not!!!

As long as she has no crying scenes Razz
when she cries it looks like shes laughing
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Left_bar_bleue0/0Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 am

According to Soaplife Sam and Ronnie have his baby. Noo leave Sam out of it. Really hoping this is a case of Soaplife barking up the wrong tree again.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

i hate soaplife and all at soap because they always say stuff and it never happens like i remember once it said ronnie flees with heathers baby george Razz and that never happened. i dont like this new storyline with sam being pregnant its just gonna cause more misery Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 am

Maybe it will actually be true with Ronnie; I don't think Jack hides condoms in his room in the clinic! lol!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 am

lmao
last night was hilarious :L

im surprised Shirley was alolowed to say what she did ! :L
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 am

I don't actually think Sam's baby is Jack's. It's August so unless they are planning on saying it arrived late, it had to have been conceived in November at the earliest. I thought they were off by then. Most of the mags have Ricky as the other potential father but I don't think it will turn out to be him either.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 am

Goodness knows who it is
Probs Darren Millar Wink
At least that wont be happening again after last night Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 pm

oh god i bet theyll make it archies Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 am

fabfriend7 wrote:
Goodness knows who it is
Probs Darren Millar Wink
At least that wont be happening again after last night Razz

Huh? He didn't have a vasectomy and Sam doesn't have a partner that will go after him.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 pm

I think we can safely eliminate Ricky then... the one they say it is first never is the dad lol!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:24 pm

thats what i was thinking lol
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:28 pm

her acting hasnt gotten any better has it?
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

fabfriend7 wrote:
her acting hasnt gotten any better has it?

No. Whoever decided to bring back Daniella Westbrook rather than Kim Medcalf needs their head examining. They gave her more than enough chances the first time round.

She's starting to remind me of Chelsea ):
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Sad Kims pregnant in real life tho
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 pm

It wouldn't have stopped them casting her instead last year. What annoys me is we didn't hear anything about Kim being asked back and turning it down, they just went straight for Danniella.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 pm

i know
and in an interview kim said if they asked her
she would have returned
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 pm

If she was in it now then they wouldn't even have to cover up the pregnancy. Instead they have to make Daniella look like she is.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

i know
its so stupid
especially considering all the Neg. feedback Danniella got

I tried sooo hard to like her
but i just couldnt
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

The only time I would have used Daniella as Sam was when Sam married Andy. Her Sam looks more stupid than Kim's, and she'd be in more need of pawning her wedding ring and getting her roots done lol!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Lol
good thinking Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

I tell a lie, Daniella would have been better in the Spain eps doing the table dancing. She proved that last September!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 am

I was thinking..

Jack has two daughters and Sam has a boy; hopefully for Ronnie's sake it isn't Jack's. Some of my friend's dads only have girls. Maybe Jack could be the same.

Also read that Sam wants to put the baby up for adoption... guessing Ronnie isn't going to like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role   Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next