Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liam sets the record straight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Liam sets the record straight Left_bar_bleue2/2Liam sets the record straight Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Liam sets the record straight Empty
PostSubject: Liam sets the record straight   Liam sets the record straight I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm

The arrival of EastEnders' new executive producer Bryan Kirkwood sparked a flurry of "exciting exits" from Albert Square, with Liam Bergin rumoured to be one of them.

But the actor, who plays dodgy dealer Danny Mitchell, insists he didn't get the chop from the BBC soap.

He said to Inside Soap: "I knew that this was the length of my contract from the beginning - there's always a possibility a contract may be extended, but with Danny, I never understood how that could happen; the con can't go on forever."

Liam - whose on-screen alter-ego is trying to con sister Roxy out of her money - added: "He was brought in to achieve something, and either he does or he doesn't. It's the end of the story."

He said viewers would be pleased with the ending, which will air on screens this summer.

"I've had my final scripts for about a month, and the conclusion is satisfying for me as an actor. I think it's the ending that the audience deserves," he explained.

How do you think Danny will leave Albert Square?
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Liam sets the record straight Left_bar_bleue0/0Liam sets the record straight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Liam sets the record straight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam sets the record straight   Liam sets the record straight I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:48 am

I think Ronnie finds out what he's up to. I saw the title of this thread and for a horrible moment I thought Liam wasn't leaving at all!
Back to top Go down

Liam sets the record straight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: Eastenders :: Eastenders-Articles-
Jump to: